LEGO FAIL

Lair

yes but, it makes more sense when you think about how relatively futuristic bluetooth is and then you watch the show with a realization that there is some super advanced inter-dimensional being sharing secrets with bluetooth.

• 1 month later...

I'm afraid that WE are NOT the target audience of Ben10.

I know that I am speaking for myself here, but I think I'm not alone in this.

I am here for nostalgia. Of Rock Raiders, The original Bionicles, Johny Thunder, and other things of that era. When all of that was happening, I was about 6-10, the target age for Legos, which is also the target age for Ben10. I am not the target audience, so I (most likely) do not find this relevant. When people get into their preteen years, the products their favorite companies are putting out seem to pale in comparison to the glory days of Rock Raiders and Lego Island. The same will happen to Ben10 and Power Miners, where there will be fan sites to talk about how great they were, how peoples personal projects are coming on a Power Miners game, and the like.

It is all a cycle.

Rinse/lather/repeat

Young/older/"why would Lego want to put THAT out?"

I am so bored right now...

• 1 year later...

Ben10 is the same as Bionicle and hero favtory except with different parts. :bandit::sparks::axle::jet::docs::chief:

I'm sorry Bionicle has to be shamed by being categorized with this garbage.

Minifig9292

Ever since Toomani left Cartoon Network, my childhood has been slowly eroding.

WHY LEGO!?

WHY HAVE YOU SOLD OUT!?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Derp, no more Lego Ben 10. I guess my prediction was right and the whole line phailed worse than a dog trying to speak lolcat.

There was too many problems with this to even consider making a LEGO Line on this. The parts they would need to use would just break everything LEGO represents, and Ben 10 isn't as popular as people make it out to be any more. Thank you LEGO for stopping before you made a(nother) terrible mistake...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.