LR2 HAX0R

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Both

Posted

YES Keep Going :light4::light3::light2: :light1:

Posted

Yes people its possible to change a models on car and character...you can make that you play with Super Harry,Sparky....with all characters in game

like foodjerk and kajeuter did!

Posted

Yes people its possible to change a models on car and character...you can make that you play with Super Harry,Sparky....with all characters in game

like foodjerk and kajeuter did!

The last post before yours was 2 years ago...

Posted

It is also now possible to play as/use NPC parts in customization.

Posted

The last post before yours was 2 years ago...

And the last post before yours was 2 hours ago.

Posted

I can't wait until we can extract/edit the texture files!

Posted

I can't wait until we can extract/edit the texture files!

Or any file for that matter... we (as in, the guys here who tried) are still stuck on the .GTC file. :/

Posted

One day. We will find out those damn .GTC files.

Posted

Well, since ATD was liquidated in 2003*, we can't contact the devs. Although it might be possible through the names of the credits to stalk try and contact the developers individually.

*Source: Wikipedia

Posted

I did get in contact with Tim Swan (lead programer) on MobyGames once before. I got two not very useful responses, I never did get anything after that.

Posted

Hi, I'm SquidTard. I used to play LR2 a lot and I found this site by accident, and it's funny to see my name being mentioned. Kajeuter, foodjerk and I used Cheat Engine to change the character variables to be able to play as NPC characters. Here's a tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKTRwKut7c8

Enjoy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi, I'm SquidTard. I used to play LR2 a lot and I found this site by accident, and it's funny to see my name being mentioned. Kajeuter, foodjerk and I used Cheat Engine to change the character variables to be able to play as NPC characters. Here's a tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKTRwKut7c8

Enjoy.

Oh hey, interesting to see you here. I was trying to get in contact with you two or three years ago, as (if I remember right) you had a chat with a LR2 dev and had gotten some info on the tools used to create the game... But both of your YouTube accounts were closed, and I couldn't find you on any other sites, so I got rather stuck.
1 person likes this

Posted

Enjoy.

Oh hey, interesting to see you here. I was trying to get in contact with you two or three years ago, as (if I remember right) you had a chat with a LR2 dev and had gotten some info on the tools used to create the game... But both of your YouTube accounts were closed, and I couldn't find you on any other sites, so I got rather stuck.

Hello,

That was bull, I was around 12 at the time and I loved making stuff like that up, I was always interested in modding games (Especially A.I.) and I was trying to sound interesting, sorry for that. I think I'm going to stick around on this site for a while, I would really love to contribute and enter contests like the Lego Racers 1 contest. 

The creators of the LR2 music did send me some unused music though, they shipped it to me for free.

2 people like this

Posted

Hello,

That was bull, I was around 12 at the time and I loved making stuff like that up, I was always interested in modding games (Especially A.I.) and I was trying to sound interesting, sorry for that. I think I'm going to stick around on this site for a while, I would really love to contribute and enter contests like the Lego Racers 1 contest. 

The creators of the LR2 music did send me some unused music though, they shipped it to me for free.

Aw, ok. Yeah, there's some cool stuff here, do stick around. :D

... Wait unused music wat? Could you upload the files here on the RRU file hosting thingy?

Posted

Ohi SquidTard, I think I remember your name being mentioned once a looooong while (years) ago by kajeuter on messenger. And I think it had to do with the unused music. I think you weren't allowed to share it though from what I heard....? I hope this is wrong.

Posted

I can't.. :( Also I'm not sure if they'd like me to put out the e-mail adres to the public like this, so I blocked it. It's no hard to find however, and I blocked my e-mail for obvious reasons.

http://i.imgur.com/d3oHBYz.png

Posted

Aw, darn it... Could you at least describe what they are, how many, etc?

Posted

hey i was doing some experimenting and trying to rip the 3d models from the game. I managed to get an obj file and opened it with blender but there were no textures. Any advice? I'm new to this so there may be an obvious error i don't know about

edit:heres the obj file http://rrubucket.s3.amazonaws.com/legoracerssandybay_333762.obj

Posted

3D Ripper DX can seem to rip the model but not the textures, thankfully though, the textures can be ripped by NinjaRipper. Here are a load of texture rips already:  http://www.rockraidersunited.org/topic/4357-some-lego-racers-2-textures/

No one has been able to rip the models AND textures yet so far with 3D Ripper DX.

Also, you didn't answer jamesster. :/

Posted

This was my attempt to rip models from LR2 using 3D Ripper DX from last year, was it?

lr2_in_blender.png

Yea.... if I remember correctly, it actually ripped the entire Sandy Bay world, not just that area.

1 person likes this

Posted

This was my attempt to rip models from LR2 using 3D Ripper DX from last year, was it?

lr2_in_blender.png

Yea.... if I remember correctly, it actually ripped the entire Sandy Bay world, not just that area.

Neat, there is also always 3Dvia Printscreen if you want to try that.. Actually, have you tried ripping any of the tracks from Racers or Island, those models still can't be normally extracted.