Rock Raiders United Incorporated Research - Help Wanted!

McJobless

Can I reserve floor 7,289 for when I pass initiation?

What would you like to call it, and do you have a description?

Ooh, how's about this:

Level 7,289 - JimbobJeffers' Floor. Lining the right walls are vast displays of Lego Rock Raiders sets, while the left walls are filled with displays of beautifully painted Warhammer 40k models. Central to the room is a gaming centre, while the back is the computing area with a huge 'To-Do List'. There are also secret traps hidden around, and every so often people hear the sound of bats echoing from above...

Yes, I also like Warhammer 40k ;)

Did you not see the OP where it says that the floors are massive enough to essentially fit anything? I mean, one level is an entire f****ing starship docking station with 4 separate fleets...

OP is long. No seriously, it's one of the longest OPs in RRU history; I'm sorry.

• Like 2

Level 7,289 - JimbobJeffers' Floor. Lining the right walls are vast displays of Lego Rock Raiders sets, while the left walls are filled with displays of beautifully painted Warhammer 40k models. Central to the room is a gaming centre, while the back is the computing area with a huge 'To-Do List'. There are also secret traps hidden around, and every so often people hear the sound of bats echoing from above...

Yes, I also like Warhammer 40k ;)

Accepted. I wasn't so much into playing 40K, but I enjoyed watching others playing while giving commentary, and painting the various characters (except I'm terrible at it...).

I would like to install a entertainment area on the roof with exclusive access to myself and the mods.

I will be installing:

- BBQ

- Pool + Spa

- Bar

- Table + chairs

- 82" TV + PS3 (With required covering of course)

- Toilet

- Shower

- DJ Set (With enough speakers to cover the roof)

- Movies for the TV (you know, just to start with): Star Wars 1-6, StarShip Troopers, Monty Python, IT Crowd, RRU Gone Wild.

- Pool Table

- Arcade Machine

- Scrolling LED display for latest posts and reports.

- Lasers (For at night)

- Whiteout board for planning.

- Jumping castle for the kangaroos. Kangaroo's as bouncers to prevent any break-in from members such as McStudz.

Ya... I think thats it.

I would also like to add to my room: two big red buttons. One that makes a coffee, the other shuts down RRU.

Ok now I'm confused... Are the toilets unbreakble now or what? I remember Lair being titled the "Toilet Buster", but then I remember someone else saying the toilets were unbreakable. Extreme, we need clearance.

Ok now I'm confused... Are the toilets unbreakble now or what? I remember Lair being titled the "Toilet Buster", but then I remember someone else saying the toilets were unbreakable. Extreme, we need clearance.

The new toilets (they were replaced after an incident involving LZ and some Tabasco) are sentient and break of their own accord. You cannot force a toilet to break.

• Like 2

<Puts on smart allek hat> I find myself funny. Particularly when others say I am not. <Takes off Smart Allek hat.> Now, back to business. what will happen if I put a cubic meter of depleted uranium (that's close to 20 metric tons of metal) on a toilet? That must do it in. If not, it will do in the floor below. I will not let destructible toilets in the bathrooms if they will all go on strike if one breaks.

<Puts on smart allek hat> I find myself funny. Particularly when others say I am not. <Takes off Smart Allek hat.> Now, back to business. what will happen if I put a cubic meter of depleted uranium (that's close to 20 metric tons of metal) on a toilet? That must do it in. If not, it will do in the floor below. I will not let destructible toilets in the bathrooms if they will all go on strike if one breaks.

IncomTechnologies_zps7f285787.png

Creating a Better Future by Advancing Technology Beyond Sane Limits

Incom's line of plumbing equipment is fully tested and proven to be 100% resistant to radioactive materials despite containing only carbon composites. Each toilet is equipped with a sentient AI capable of utilizing nanites to break up clogs and self-repair, however they sometimes refuse to work when in a bad mood (usually after buffalo wing night).

Shameless Plug Advertising Company, a division of Incom Technologies, LLC

• Like 2

Incom's line of plumbing equipment is fully tested and proven to be 100% resistant to radioactive materials despite containing only carbon composites. Each toilet is equipped with a sentient AI capable of utilizing nanites to break up clogs and self-repair, however they sometimes refuse to work when in a bad mood (usually after buffalo wing night).

If that doesn't settle Tracker, I don't know what will...

• Like 3

So, about my floor. It's going to have a massive 3D TV right up against the wall, with my newly renovated PS3 somewhere in there. The comfiest couch you could ever imagine, a fridge with hot pockets next to the couch. And a treadmill. And this is only my main room.

I have to think about what's in my bedroom some more.

Um, that won't help the fact that there would be no room between the metal block and the floor for a toilet, which was the problem I was referring to.

That would only be a problem if a perfectly smooth surface was used for the flooring, which is a pretty dumb thing to do. Also, fluid displacement and conservation of mass. Even if there wasn't a gap between the uranium cube and the floor, the nanites would have to go somewhere, and that somewhere would be around the block. Back to the function of the nanites, they're designed to unblock clogs at the molecular level and repair the toilet. The uranium block would be considered a (excessively large) clog. You'd probably end up with some angry toilets, though.

Um, that won't help the fact that there would be no room between the metal block and the floor for a toilet, which was the problem I was referring to.

That would only be a problem if a perfectly smooth surface was used for the flooring, which is a pretty dumb thing to do. Also, fluid displacement and conservation of mass. Even if there wasn't a gap between the uranium cube and the floor, the nanites would have to go somewhere, and that somewhere would be around the block. Back to the function of the nanites, they're designed to unblock clogs at the molecular level and repair the toilet. The uranium block would be considered a (excessively large) clog. You'd probably end up with some angry toilets, though.

Uranium, like other f-block elements, is very reactive chemically, so the nanites may break when they try to take the block apart. Then again, the block will tend to fall apart by forming oxides, and the remaining bits will likely burn spontaneously when attacked by the nanites.

Uranium, like other f-block elements, is very reactive chemically, so the nanites may break when they try to take the block apart. Then again, the block will tend to fall apart by forming oxides, and the remaining bits will likely burn spontaneously when attacked by the nanites.

The reactivity of Uranium would actually make it easier for the nanites to break it down. Carbon is also highly reactive - it pretty much will bond to anything, and hydrogen can be used to block off certain bonds in order to control how the carbon bonds with other molecules. In fact, that's how organic molecules like Adenine Triphosphate and Deoxyribonucleic Acid are formed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.