Rock Raiders United Incorporated Research - Help Wanted!

McJobless

• 3 weeks later...

Every floor has a pants collection bin which automatically empties into the pants chute. All members are required to submit their pants to this bin upon the entering of a level. Staff are exempt.

My floor is actualy floor 717. I am the Trianglular Minifigure, and my name is le717, so I command the 717th floor.

Also, this pants collection floor Addict speaks of is not present on my floor. Pants must be worn at all times, as well as all articles of clothing.

Big update, all the floors have since been updated temporarily. Tracker's stuff was denied because it was overly complex, Alcom1's stuff was not added because there's no descriptions or names, and noghiri's stuff hasn't been added because he got in seconds after I submitted the modified post. Some room numbers have changed, and some will change next update.

Still need to write up all the information on operations, the different factions in RRU, space fleets, how the building works and more. Need to fix all the grammar, and the post is running out of space so I'll need to figure out how to fix that soon. Facts included have not been added yet. Will get to all that soon, but need to work on my portfolio at the moment.

Big update, all the floors have since been updated temporarily. Tracker's stuff was denied because it was overly complex, Alcom1's stuff was not added because there's no descriptions or names, and noghiri's stuff hasn't been added because he got in seconds after I submitted the modified post. Some room numbers have changed, and some will change next update.

Still need to write up all the information on operations, the different factions in RRU, space fleets, how the building works and more. Need to fix all the grammar, and the post is running out of space so I'll need to figure out how to fix that soon. Facts included have not been added yet. Will get to all that soon, but need to work on my portfolio at the moment.

Ahh, I'll get in next update.

One last thing, may I have a pair of Star Wars-style docking ports on the starship docking area? I have a fleet, but I keep it in my secret bases.

• 1 month later...

No.

You don't post in a topic with nothing more than "bump." It's stupid and adds nothing constructive to the topic. If Extreme wants to continue then he'll bump it himself.

Why? Because it did its job? We all know people have done MUCH worse (I believe Cyrem himself holds the record for the best bump), and I was just making it clear.

I think my bumps have a little better content than "Bump. Keep working on this". Infact, I don't think I have ever posted the word "Bump" in a topic just for that purpose.

But lets not turn this into "who's the worst bumper" and stick to the actual topic at hand.

• Like 3

Alright then: Something with better content...

VVV LINE TO PREVENT FURTHER BUMP BULLCRAPPERY VVV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is the Dreadzone thing going to fit into this site's history? Will we throw the banned members into it or something?

How is the Dreadzone thing going to fit into this site's history? Will we throw the banned members into it or something?

Dreadzone is getting canned. That was a bad idea. That means some of the rooms might be moved around.

The banned members are on Level 6 in the prison.

I request space for a secret base on level 1313, should it not be taken.

Also, level -404 should have everything.

One last thing, may I have a pair of Star Wars-style docking ports on the starship docking area? I have a fleet, but I keep it in my secret bases.

Everything has been added.

I request:

Level 55: Alcom's secondary suite in case levels 776-782 become to loud.

Level 775: Alcom's primary suite

Level 776: Dropship Hangar

Level 777: Dropship Hangar because dropships are big

Level 778: Dropship Hangar because dropships are still big

Level 779: Seriously, these are really big dropships

Level 780: Mech Hangar

Level 781: Still a Mech Hangar

Level 782: Top of the Mech Hangar

I request:

Level 55: Alcom's secondary suite in case levels 776-782 become to loud.

Level 775: Alcom's primary suite

Level 776: Dropship Hangar

Level 777: Dropship Hangar because dropships are big

Level 778: Dropship Hangar because dropships are still big

Level 779: Seriously, these are really big dropships

Level 780: Mech Hangar

Level 781: Still a Mech Hangar

Level 782: Top of the Mech Hangar

Did you not see the OP where it says that the floors are massive enough to essentially fit anything? I mean, one level is an entire f****ing starship docking station with 4 separate fleets...

775, 776, 780 accepted. Rooms can be soundproofed.

I request floor 666 as my own private chambers.

Accepted.

Even more surprising is the fact that no one has discovered a loophole in acquiring Floor 999.

No-one has wanted Floor 999 yet...

I'm tempted to take it meself, but...

I've already settled into Floor 23... And I'm taking care of Floor 69 ATM. And I guess you could count Floor 17 as mine as well. I mean, other than that one time someone did a voiceover of someone, it was me and LZ doing recorded quotes.

This is great! I'd like to dedicate much of my time to uncovering floor 999's secrets when I'm allowed out of floor 1.

Can I reserve floor 7,289 for when I pass initiation?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.