Rock Raiders United Incorporated Research - Help Wanted!

McJobless

I am hard coded to try to make things work in reality, that is why.

You are not a machine. No one will ever take you seriously as a member until you understand that.

Why are we using the metric system to measure the rooms? Lets assume that the average height...

Better question: Why are we measuring rooms in the first place?

It doesn't matter. AT ALL.

BTW: Metric is better. US needs get out of the dark ages and catch up with the world instead of fluffing around with a measurement system hardly anyone uses.

1. Sonic, Do you really have to start arguing? Really?

2.Tracker, why must you make things difficult? who cares about how big the planet is and if it goes through the center. This is fiction, we aren't bound by the laws of the real universe.

3. Lair, It's floors to keep it organized I think. We must have a rocket elevator.

4. If we must have a brony floor, can it be like floor -1,000,000. If it's visible above ground they will just start hanging pony banners from their windows.

5. Cap't Rex, The highest floor is 9002 if I remember correctly... and that is the roof. (9001 is my place so you can't be there either)

1. No. I asked a simple question to Extreme and am waiting for his response and in that time Lair has decided to be a smart-ass.

2. Because that's how he is. He thinks he is a machine and he has to make everything complicated.

3. Or a Chaos Racetrack like me. :)

4. Funny guy you are. But I don't think we would be that careless.

5. Please refer to other post.

*useless crap*

In the words of Silver, IT'S NO USE

So first of all,

Cyrem' timestamp='1340595916' post='73577']

Sonic, Do you really have to start arguing? Really?

Secondly,

Those floors don't exist. Try again.

Please tell me how that floor doesn't exist. Oh wait, you don't get the point of this topic, because you don't read and keep trying to apply reality to it.

Just shut up. Seriously.

EDIT BECAUSE HE WON'T STOP BEING STUPID

and in that time Lair has decided to be a smart-ass.

I give up. There's no hope for you :cry:

*useless crap*

In the words of Silver, IT'S NO USE

So first of all,

Cyrem' timestamp='1340595916' post='73577']

Sonic, Do you really have to start arguing? Really?

Secondly,

Those floors don't exist. Try again.

Please tell me how that floor doesn't exist. Oh wait, you don't get the point of this topic, because you don't read and keep trying to apply reality to it.

Just shut up. Seriously.

EDIT BECAUSE HE WON'T STOP BEING STUPID

and in that time Lair has decided to be a smart-ass.

I give up. There's no hope for you :cry:

Why don't you shut up and read the topic. The roof of the building is floor 9002. Those floors would be above the roof so they don't exist. I am not trying to apply reality to everything. That would impossible.

You are a smart-ass. You think it's your job to comment of every single little thing I say and do and try to assert you "superior" grammar, ideas, and opinions over me.

Sonic, you began the flaming first. If you need clarification on what flaming is, it is the insulting of someone else... which began with your f-bomb.

Here is the line, if the flames cross it... they will be annihilated.

Got it?

1. I strongly agree with you Cyrem, we as Americans use an incredibly stupid measurement system here in the states.

2. Sonic, Lair, please just stop it.

2a. Lair, I have no problem with you acting like a smart-ass towards Sonic, he has an air of superiority and I find it amusing what you do to him, but can you please tone it down a little bit, it's just going to escalate into a super outrageous argument.

2b. Sonic, for the love of everything that is grammatically correct, can you please proofread before you post anything, I always see you make small mistakes and it always bothers me for some reason.

3. Tracker, please stop being a vehicle, it has just gotten old, it's a stale joke and I'm sorry but it isn't funny, try to think of something fresh and new.

4. Extreme, even though I didn't read most of this topic, I understand at one point you stated that you aren't going to act against bronies or something like that, can you please explain this in greater detail?

5. This is a fictional world so it is true that the laws of reality do not apply, but we shouldn't throw those law strait out the window.

6. From what I understand, the lowest level is floor -32,000,001 and the highest floor is 9001, I don't know it higher or lower floors will be allowed, but we should all keep in mind that those of the current ends according to the first post in this topic.

7. That is all.

• Like 2

Does pure logic count as flaming?

Just wondering. I'm not on a side but just for future reference if I start a debate or something and it skyrockets

Does pure logic count as flaming?

Just wondering. I'm not on a side but just for future reference if I start a debate or something and it skyrockets

Logic without the insults does not count as flaming.

There's quite a lot of stuff which has been said since I last logged on, and because I just got home from performance night and I'm mega tired, I'm only going to address one issue at this stage and deal with the others later.

Sonic, I mean "Outreach" in the positive sense; that is, a safe refuge for those who like bronies, kind of like an embassy. Sorry for any confusion, I just wanted to keep it because I thought it sounded cool.

Sonic, I mean "Outreach" in the positive sense; that is, a safe refuge for those who like bronies, kind of like an embassy. Sorry for any confusion, I just wanted to keep it because I thought it sounded cool.

That works just fine.

There's quite a lot of stuff which has been said since I last logged on, and because I just got home from performance night and I'm mega tired, I'm only going to address one issue at this stage and deal with the others later.

I can live with that. Thank you for clarifying.

Lair and I have been working on the Lego United Fleet for RtPU, and there are a bunch of ship names on the RtPU wiki page, but no descriptions or pictures for them yet. And I have the Geloden with pictures and a description. If you wanted to expand on the fleet you might look at those.

I was thinking about incorperating fleets into the RRU business. I still have a lot to do on what the company actually does, so I'll certainly incorperate them and any other military faction or what not any other person has.

I'd like a floor too please. :)

My floor:

A place where i build with LEGO plus LEGO, computers and consoles/games everywhere. A big mess basically.

Floor number, please, but sure. Accepted.

Another idea... Level -29 - Stargate Command, plus my lab (accessible only by a resonance door) where I experiment with Einstein-Rosene bridge generators, flux capacitors, Zero Point modules and DeLorian DMC12s, among other things that can rip holes in the space-time continuum.

Alright then. My lab is on floor 88. It's still hidden behind a resonance door. Stargate Command stays where it is.

Accepted for Floor 88.

Jul 30, 2008: The office space is obtained. Over the next few months, people start to join.

August 22th, 2008: Back when RRU was situated in a small crummy office space in the city of Brisbane, a mysterious figure appeared in the evening, as Gmjab was closing up the office. He registered with the group. A few years later, the figure's username was a cool glowing neon green thang.

Much appreciated. I'm modifying the first one a quick tad, but the second is your description I assume, so that shall stay the same..

My chocolate storage is on floor 52, along with a rambling Packard Bell PC which runs Crysis surprisingly well.

Accepted.

room #1848 The Cheese Room - A room completely and absolutely dedicated to every and all forms of cheese.

I mean, every good corporation needs to acknowledge the importance of cheese in some way.

Accepted.

My personal Room would be a room that resembles The LEGO Racing champ's (that we all know) personal track from the first game & a drawing desk filled with fanart with the Plush doll of RR on it & a PC with a drawing tablet

And floor #1999 should be a room decaited to everything Racers (the Games of course) :P

Room 1999 can be your personal room. The games are part of the main floor (you'll understand when I create the operations document).

Um, where are the tool store and bulky item storage rooms going to go?

Why have a safe room if you live in a world where nothing can go wrong and the impossible can be possible. I say go with my first idea or have the structure go through the Earth and go out to about 8% of the distance to the moon, which may just be the thing to do just for its humorous absurdity (imagine a "pole" sticking out 83,600 km of the Earth, which can be considered to be 12,800 km across, from about the Great Lakes region).

Level -1000: Home to a great xneon arclamp that fills the whole floor and provides all of the light for all levels except 9001, in which case it provides just most of the light.

The lamp burns out often, leading to the frequent sight of Creepers in Lair's flowers growing from seeds planted by an unknown trollface; Ghasts, Enderdragons, giant spiders, cavespiders, Endermen, the ocassional Testificate, and other things, appearing near the MC portal; tripped Rockraiders; broken buildings; screwed screws; and just bad things happening. It also heats many of the floors, so frozen foodstuffs are also a common sight.

Levels -1020 to -1001 and -999 to -979: Optics, hydraulics, and electrics for the lamp.

Tracker, why must you make things difficult? who cares about how big the planet is and if it goes through the center. This is fiction, we aren't bound by the laws of the real universe.

I am hard coded to try to make things work in reality, that is why.

Floor 9,333,333 is a "virtual floor" denoting the location of the anchor for the thousands of nanotube ribbons that hold the building up in terms if floors.

As Cyrem said, don't make things complex. This is fiction, and thus it "just works". We ignore logic here. The Earth's proportions can be strectched to however long they need to be to make this building fit.

The levels below 0 have been accepted, the virtual floor will need a new number; see below.

Fine then, floor 32,000,000 is my private penthouse.

Cap't Rex, The highest floor is 9002 if I remember correctly... and that is the roof. (9001 is my place so you can't be there either)

What Cyrem said. Pick a new number please.

Um. floor 9,333,333 it the anchor for the elevator.

Denied. See above.

Somewhere in the basement can be where I have my giant volcano robot living in a lava pool

No problem, description will be added.

Fine then my private pent house is on floor 8999 and 9000. It has a rollercoaster, nether portal, my own personal squads of Magna-guards, 2 legions of battle droids to protect me, 3 squads of the 501st troopers under my command, 2 AT-TE's, pet creepers, pet lava monsters, a ventor class star destroyer and a Providence-class destroyer. It also features a huge alien ware pc, huge plasma screen TV and etc. It also features squads of vulture droids/heyena bombers, and ARC-170s to defend me. If you need something blasted in the tower tell me.

@Extreme: I'll have floor number 1991 if it isn't taken already.

I don't think it is. Accepted.

Fine then my private pent house is on floor 8999 and 9000. It has a rollercoaster, nether portal, my own personal squads of Magna-guards, 2 legions of battle droids to protect me, 3 squads of the 501st troopers under my command, 2 AT-TE's, pet creepers, pet lava monsters, a ventor class star destroyer and a Providence-class destroyer. It also features a huge alien ware pc, huge plasma screen TV and etc. It also features squads of vulture droids/heyena bombers, and ARC-170s to defend me. If you need something blasted in the tower tell me.

I'm sorry, again, but Tracker got into with floors 8999 and 9000 previously. I need you to pick something below them. I think everything below 8990 is free.

Fine then my private pent house is on floors 8980 to 8989. It has a rollercoaster, nether portal, my own personal squads of Magna-guards, 2 legions of battle droids to protect me, 3 squads of the 501st troopers under my command, 2 AT-TE's, pet creepers, pet lava monsters, a ventor class star destroyer and a Providence-class destroyer. It also features a huge alien ware pc, huge plasma screen TV and etc. It also features squads of vulture droids/heyena bombers, and ARC-170s to defend me. If you need something blasted in the tower tell me. Hopeflly those floors are free.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything beyond Level -32,000,001: The Metru Nui Archives. (see what I did there?)

There was something else, but I can't remember what. Maybe later.

Everything beyond Level -32,000,001: The Metru Nui Archives. (see what I did there?)

inb4 somebody else has a level down there.

Will add soon.

Oh, YES. I remember...

We need a room for The Chair. Hell, a whole FLOOR devoted to "The Devil's Toybox". We need an ARCHIVED DOCUMENT on all of the stuff involving The Chair.

• 2 months later...

Lvl 8000 - Club Archon, my DJ estate. Come for some mad beats.

Lvl 8001 - My hotel.

Lvl 8002 - My hotel.

Lvl 8003 - My hotel.

Lvl 8004-8010 - My personal estate. Invite only, locked out otherwise.

Lvl -32,000,000 - Night Club Archon, my second DJ estate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.