Rock Raiders United Incorporated Research - Help Wanted!

McJobless

Rock Raiders United Incorporated is a private company, founded, funded and run by Mayor McCheese Cyrem. It was created on the 31st of July in 2008, and was run by Cyrem's father, gmjab. gmjab, being only a poor man, was able to find some free office space in the city of Brisbane, and used that to expand on his finding of the LEGO creation, LEGO Rock Raiders. gmjab died a little over a year later, but his son, Cyrem, created a new building from scratch with the profit his father had made him. Almost 3 years of progress later, the business has expand to millions of floors, becoming it's own entirely new state in Australia (called "Mexicongo"). The business has 1220 recorded employees, almost 65,000 posts produced and has successfully blocked more than 10,000 attacks. RRU's main source of income is from producing and selling forum posts.

The building spans over 32,000,000 floors, and every floor contains at least one toilet. All toilets are in-sync, so if one breaks, they all break. Watercoolers are next to every single toilet block. Important floors are documented below; undocumented floors have either been abandoned or remain undiscovered caverns, containing high traces of ore, crystal and Brickonium. Several members have bought out entire floors, but all members sleep in private rooms in the barracks. 1 floor is square in shape approximate to more than the size of 20 A380 wings tip to tip. Every floor has a pants collection bin which automatically empties into the pants chute. All members are required to submit their pants to this bin upon the entering of a level. Staff are exempt.

Level -1.340780793×10¹âµâ´ - Addictgamer's secret lab. It's the basement of RRU. The elevator can't go any lower due to it being at the lowest end of the 512 bit integer, and 512 bits is the largest integer the elevator supports. This level cannot be accessed under normal conditions. You must emag the elevator to unlock 512 bit mode. Some say the reason people (spammers, trolls, bots, etc) disappear from the prison is because addict kidnaps them at night, takes them down to his secret lab, and performs illegal experiments on them. They say he used some of these experiments to create force fields that keep spambots out of the building.

Level -32,000,001 - Safe Room, in case of emergency all units should teleport here.

Level -32,000,000 - Night Club Archon, IceHusky2's second DJ estate.

Level -404 - Everything.

Level -322: The holding area and private quarters for the Ultimate Life Form also known as Shadow322.

Level -29 - Stargate Command.

Level -7 - ftgsarge's level for his shenanigans and stuff.

Level -5 - Lair's giant volcano robot living in a lava pool.

Level -4 - Watering Hole (only area with natural water).

Level -3 - Death Course - Filled with barbed wire, mine fields, snipers and radioactive waste. Aim is to open up a safe

Level -2 - Gas Room - Funny gas that makes you invincible.

Level -1 - Basement, contains several support stations. Most link strangely to Level 16, and the air tanks seem easy to replace.

Level 0 (Ground) - Main entry point to the building. Staff here handle registrations, and employees come down here to handle technical support at the HelpDesk Kiosk.

Level 1 - Newbie Floor. Members with less than 50-75 posts are only allowed here and Level 0, for safety reasons.

Level 2 - Main Floor. Most members work on this floor, doing file research and other things.

Level 3 - Office Amenities, including Extreme's DJ Office (radio), the Blogosphere, a secret cave containing the Knowledge Bricks (wikis) which can only be accessed by worthy members and the Search Bar. It is rumoured that seamonster spends most of his time at this bar, getting drunk and searching things, but nobody can determine what.

Level 4 - VIP Section.

Level 5 - Moderation Office.

Level 6 - Prison and Banhammer Holding Cell. Currently suffering radiation leak, but is under repairs.

Level 7 - Extreme's Floor.

Level 8 - Was the old Shoutbox, but is currently suffering an unfixable radiation leak.

Level 9 - Pascalgames Room.

Level 10 - Fanfiction Library. A recent fire destroyed the remaining copies of Matter Shift.

Level 11 - Devil's Toybox. Accessible to only certain members, contains dangerous secrets.

Level 12 - Segatendo's Room. Lots of junk all over the place due to loads of unfinished projects; contains a bunch of Sonic and Nintendo stuff in the gaming corner of the room; there is a mirror that makes every object in its reflection rainbow coloured (except for the walls, floor, and ceiling). There are rumors that this mirror's power can be harnessed to make a gun that shoots rainbows.

Level 13 - Storm's Floor.

Level 14 - Starship docking station. Styled similar to Star Wars. Currently, Noghiri, Extreme, Cirevam and Lair all have fleets parked in this space.

Level 17 - Office of Recorded Speeches and Quotations.

Level 18 - The office of Katatonic717.

Level 20 - Barracks

Level 21 - Barracks

Level 22 - Barracks

Level 23 - McStudz's Quarters. On the floor, there's a bunch of stray bricks, paper, and half-finished Cups-o-Ramen, as well as a TARDIS that he's been building. There would be a private elevator to Sector G7, so if the need ever arises, I'll be down there in a flash to rip everyone present a new one.

Level 24 - Barracks

Level 25 - Rock Raiders HQ, serves as a place to create all the buildings, raiders and vehicles.

Level 26 - Upload Center.

Level 27 - Download Center (currently being deconstructed).

Level 28 - Gallery (currently being deconstructed).

Level 29 - Minecraft Portal.

Level 30 - World of Text Portal (currently uninhabitable).

Level 31 - Modification Testing Area.

Level 32 - Software Documentation Throwing Room.

Level 33 - Woman's Bathroom. Pretty much unused.

Level 34 - Leaving Member's Signout Station, Dead (Banned) Member's Graveyard.

Level 35 - RockmoddeR's House

Level 36 - Forum Games (It's back, baby). The toilets were originally located in just this spot.

Level 37 - Webcomics Printing Room.

Level 38 - Karsten's Workbench (Locked Down).

Level 39 - Biology Department, serves as a place to examine Planet U monsters. Contains a pen with all know species.

Level 40 - Teleporter, unknown location. Research here is being conducted by a subsidiary of Aperture Science.

Level 41 - Brickonium Refinery, a dangerous location where raw Brickonium is processed into harmless bandwidth.

Level 42 - CireLabs, a place where Cirevam can practice his magic, specifically waving light and milking shapes, as well as creating Infomaniac references. Guarded by CireCams.

Level 52 - Alexpanter's chocolate storage, along with a rambling Packard Bell PC which runs Crysis surprisingly well.

Level 66 - MAGARE Tracking Station, Action Station's DEFCON Planning Station. In the event that "Action Stations!" is declared, the appropriate DEFCON level is selected, and the war council meets up to discuss and take action against spam attacks.

Level 67 - Closed down. Sometimes the sound of explosions, heavy artillery and atmospheric electronic music can be heard inside.

Level 68 - Closed down.Sometimes the sound of explosions, heavy artillery and atmospheric electronic music can be heard inside.

Level 69 - Lord Zakadia Private Crypt, created and maintained by McStudz.

Level 70 - Leased by Incom Technologies for future collaborative projects.

Level 71 - The mandatory Noodle Location/Forbidden Area/"That Place" that is sometimes mentioned but never actually seen.

Level 72 - The Hiatus room. All members and projects on hiatus live here.

Level 80: The speedrun section. This floor contains everything about speedrunning. All the records (and the previous ones) hang on the wall, and there is a cinema where you can view all the evidence-movies and discover some tricks for your own attempts. Dusty due to low amounts of people visiting.

Level 88 - Pheonyx's Lab. Accessible only by a resonance door, where he experiments with Einstein-Rosene bridge generators, flux capacitors, Zero Point modules and DeLorian DMC12s, among other things that can rip holes in the space-time continuum.

Level 322: The public/private office of Sonic322.

Level 323: 1 single room that is a giant amalgamation of every level and zone of the Sonic Universe combined into the hardest most difficult racing track ever devised for a hedgehog.

Level 399: Former office/research facility of Professor Gerald Robotnik. Current office/research facility of Dr. Ivo Robotnik.

Level 404 - Doesn't sppear to exist, but was last recorded as Nishliau's Time Rift room. It contained a very unstable time crystal that sent him into a random point into the future. The crystal is linked to him, and became so shortly after the passing of gmjab, however its effect kicked in after moving office buildings.

Level 717 - Trianglular Minifigure Floor, owned by Le717.

Level 718 (Sector G7) - Brony Community Outreach. Known as "Bald Spot".

Level 775 - Alcom's primary suite

Level 776 - Dropship Hangar

Level 780 - Mech Hangar

Level 999 - Button to the level is missing and the elevator will always skip this room even if you press 'immediate stop' while travelling between levels 998 & 1000, no-one knows why. Going past Level 999 the sounds of a Rickroll can be heard.

Level 1313 - Noghiri's secret base.

Level 1848 The Cheese Room - A room completely and absolutely dedicated to every and all forms of cheese.

Level 1991 - apemax's floor. He builds with LEGO plus LEGO, computers and consoles/games everywhere. A big mess basically.

Level 1997: Infoderpiac Memorial/LEGO Information Center with FLOWERS and a car or a bike or something.

Level 1999 - RocketTheRacer's personal room. Resembles the LEGO Racing champ's personal track from the first game & a drawing desk filled with fanart with the Plush doll of RR on it & a PC with a drawing tablet.

Level 1,337 - The 1337 Club, a Cyber Cafe for RRU members only.

Level 3,141 - Potato storage.

Level 3333 - s0d3rb3rg's place. Loud music is playing when he's working.

Level 4,998 - Kitchen for mandatory 5-star steakhouse.

Level 4,999 - Mandatory high-altitude 5-star steakhouse.

Level 5,000 - Observation deck.

Level 8000 - Club Archon, IceHusky2's DJ estate. Come for some mad beats.

Level 8001 - IceHusky2's hotel.

Level 8002 - IceHusky2's personal estate. Invite only, locked out otherwise.

Level 8989 - Cap't Rex's Penthouse. Has a rollercoaster, nether portal, hia own personal squads of Magna-guards, 2 legions of battle droids to protect hum, 3 squads of the 501st troopers under his command, 2 AT-TE's, pet creepers, pet lava monsters, a ventor class star destroyer and a Providence-class destroyer. It also features a huge alien ware pc, huge plasma screen TV and etc. It also features squads of vulture droids/heyena bombers, and ARC-170s to defend him.

Level 9001 - Cyrem's Administration Office.

Level 9002 - Roof.

The initiation process involves taking a brochure from the registration desk and filling out a 900 page form. If a member loses their pen, they are required to obtain another one. After completion of the forms, you must pass multiple tests, all of which take about 20-30 years. Are completion, they receive a drill and a shovel.

Anonymouse, when around, always uses up the paper towels, and doesn't replace them.

Now guys, I need your help. We have a lot more to write about, so let detail exactly what I need from you:

Events

RRU has a pretty BLAM!tastic history, and I'm currently writing up a whole series of events that cover LZ leaving, the Brony War, the site being shut down multiple times, and much, much more. That said, I need specific dates, information and more events. If you have anything you'd like to add to the timeline, please comment.

Random Facts

The Anonymous fact is a random fact. The toilets are a random fact. If you know anything about the building or members or ANYTHING that should be considered a fact, please write it down. The more, the better.

Fluffy Cupcake

I would of claimed the 12th floor (as I usually have that number at the end of my username if needed), but I don't see a reason to have a floor (not that there needs to be, of course. :P)

Half random fact just made up: I made the first jam made with LEGO on March 26th.

-I did not get infected by ponies from Kata or anyone/anything on RRU.

• Like 2

level 9 of rru inc. stopped the dev of orr-gml for a while and started on a puzzlegame written in C# and javascript.

anyways, i like this. thanks for adding us in :P

Level 404, my Time Rift room. It contains a very unstable time crystal that sends me into a random point into the future. The crystal is linked to me, and became so shortly after the passing of gmjab, however it's effect kicked in after the shifting of the 'verse. (The 'Verse Shift is the transition into the new forum)

This perfectly explains why I leave without ever telling a single person. Or bot.

Then return on a random day where not much has changed on my end. Just an adventure.

EDIT: Also, 9002. Outside.

• Like 2

Level 67,68 - Closed off, unexplained, with a blacked out broom closet that's always locked near the stairs on floor 68. Cyrem and a few other members (mostly moderators and a few others can sometimes be seen entering and exiting this area. Sometimes the sound of explosions, heavy artillery and atmospheric electronic music can be heard inside.

Level 71 - The mandatory Noodle Location/Forbidden Area/"That Place" that is sometimes mentioned but never actually seen.

Level 72 - The Hiatus room, where I was for a year after I originally joined. No one besides me knows what goes on in there.

Levels above 3,000 - pressurized due to high-altitude atmospheric conditions.

Level 4,999 - Mandatory high-altitude 5-star steakhouse. Probably a Morton's or a Ruth Chris.

Level 5,000 - Observation deck, has elevator for visitors running from level 0 with no stops in-between. Serves no purpose except to give visitors a scenic view of the surrounding city.

Level 5,001 to 9,000 - Single supported elevator shaft.

• Like 2

Phoenyx' timestamp='1340440092' post='73433']

Cyrem and a few other members (mostly moderators and a few others can sometimes be seen entering and exiting this area. Sometimes the sound of explosions, heavy artillery and atmospheric electronic music can be heard inside.

:whistle::af:

hehehehe

I approve of this post, and Chuck Norris would too.

I'll see if I can round up event dates....

Much appreciated. I'm glad Chuck Norris is in on this, so I'll add a tribute room for him ;P

I would of claimed the 12th floor (as I usually have that number at the end of my username if needed), but I don't see a reason to have a floor (not that there needs to be, of course. :P)

Half random fact just made up: I made the first jam made with LEGO on March 26th.

-I did not get infected by ponies from Kata or anyone/anything on RRU.

12th floor can be yours, and I'll move one level of Dreadzone to the top levels as if it was the end campaigns or something. Just simply give me a description of what the floor is (house, apartment, or simply a "floor" because you don't wish to disclose the secret operations inside your floor, such as I). Thanks for the facts, will be added to the list..

level 9 of rru inc. stopped the dev of orr-gml for a while and started on a puzzlegame written in C# and javascript.

anyways, i like this. thanks for adding us in :P

Level 9 will include a "Stopped" notice. Thanks.

Level 404, my Time Rift room. It contains a very unstable time crystal that sends me into a random point into the future. The crystal is linked to me, and became so shortly after the passing of gmjab, however it's effect kicked in after the shifting of the 'verse. (The 'Verse Shift is the transition into the new forum)

This perfectly explains why I leave without ever telling a single person. Or bot.

Then return on a random day where not much has changed on my end. Just an adventure.

EDIT: Also, 9002. Outside.

9002 and 404 will be added with those descriptions. Thank you.

Level 67,68 - Closed off, unexplained, with a blacked out broom closet that's always locked near the stairs on floor 68. Cyrem and a few other members (mostly moderators and a few others can sometimes be seen entering and exiting this area. Sometimes the sound of explosions, heavy artillery and atmospheric electronic music can be heard inside.

Level 72 - The Hiatus room, where I was for a year after I originally joined. No one besides me knows what goes on in there.

Levels above 3,000 - pressurized due to high-altitude atmospheric conditions.

Level 4,999 - Mandatory high-altitude 5-star steakhouse. Probably a Morton's or a Ruth Chris.

Level 5,000 - Observation deck, has elevator for visitors running from level 0 with no stops in-between. Serves no purpose except to give visitors a scenic view of the surrounding city.

Level 5,001 to 9,000 - Single supported elevator shaft.

Unsure about the elevator shaft at this point, because I'm thinking of taking a whole chuck (7000-7999, and yes, my rent on these levels is quite expensive, more about renting later). With your permission, I'd like to make Level 72 a room where all members who go offline for a long time disappear too, and they never disclose the information about what happens in there. Most members who leave get lost in that place (you know, people who sign up either for downloads or just for the lols and never return).

As for the others, will be added. Thank you.

Room 999 - Button to the level is missing and the elevator will always skip this room even if you press 'immediate stop' while travelling between levels 998 & 1000, no-one knows why.

Room 999 - Button to the level is missing and the elevator will always skip this room even if you press 'immediate stop' while travelling between levels 998 & 1000, no-one knows why.

I guess it's just another one of those "unfixable" forum bugs, like the "Mark Topics Unread" bug which got fixed when I made a compliment ;P

Unsure about the elevator shaft at this point, because I'm thinking of taking a whole chuck (7000-7999, and yes, my rent on these levels is quite expensive, more about renting later). With your permission, I'd like to make Level 72 a room where all members who go offline for a long time disappear too, and they never disclose the information about what happens in there. Most members who leave get lost in that place (you know, people who sign up either for downloads or just for the lols and never return).

As for the others, will be added. Thank you.

I was kinda referencing my one-year hiatus with the "hiatus room", but that's fine if you want to make it a bit more general.

As for the huge elevator shaft, that's a space elevator. I guess we could say that the distance between floor 9,000 and 9,001 is several miles, though, thus requiring a massive elevator shaft.

Oh, another thing: Level 1,337 - The 1337 Club, a Cyber Cafe for RRU members only, with free access to every single competitive FPS, Bullet Hell, RTS, Racing and TBS game ever made, as well as Garry's Mod.

Cyrem' timestamp='1340446499' post='73435']

Phoenyx' timestamp='1340440092' post='73433']

Cyrem and a few other members (mostly moderators and a few others can sometimes be seen entering and exiting this area. Sometimes the sound of explosions, heavy artillery and atmospheric electronic music can be heard inside.

:whistle::af:

hehehehe

;)

What about: Floor 80: The speedrun section. This floor contains everything about speedrunning. All the records (and the previous ones) hangs on the wall, and there is a cinema where you can view all the evidence-movies and discover some tricks for your own attempts.

The section is however, only rarely visited by others than the 'usual' inhabitants of the floor, so it may appear a little dusty. :P

Level 9005-9008 Power Station power by a pair of Micro Reactors from the City of Radio.

Levels -3200000 - -3000 are not actually levels because level -2999 (-5997 meters down) pierces the lower mantle of the planet. Rather they are a set of structures that fill the earth arranged as a folded building such that the elevator goes up and down to get to the "bottom" floor, which is ~-5400 meters down.

All levels near the core have large reactors to heat the outer core and keep it molten so it can give us a magnetic field and allow us to have an atmosphere to allow us to breathe (at least the one that need breath to live at least).

Level 9005-9008 Power Station power by a pair of Micro Reactors from the City of Radio.

Not possible. Level 9002 is the building roof and I ain't hav'in reactors above my level.

• Like 2

Levels 8998-9001 then. (Yes, Cy, must work next to some radiators for the MR units.)

They are based on the pits of nukes with reflectors and can be found in about 500 backyards in The City of Radio. The piles are also self regulating (by steam pushing away the reflectors) water jacketed BWRs, so they may not even get hot enough to cause thermal burns at that height. Besides, at 36000 meters above sea level, there is no real way to power the lights other than nuclear power. They are not much larger than hot tubs.

Levels 10000-100000 Where the elevator goes to when 9001 is pressed and the current level is less than or equal to 9001.

Levels -3200000 - -3000 are not actually levels because level -2999 (-5997 meters down) pierces the lower mantle of the planet. Rather they are a set of structures that fill the earth arranged as a folded building such that the elevator goes up and down to get to the "bottom" floor, which is ~-5400 meters down.

Not possible. Level 9002 is the building roof and I ain't hav'in reactors above my level.

Solution to both problems (and better solution to the first): Impossible Spaces. We can have a level 9005 power-station and still have level 9002 be the roof, and we can have a building that goes 32,000 floors down without piercing the mantle.

• Like 1

Floor 3333 is my place. This is where I do whatever it is I do...

Expect to hear very loud music from my office. When I'm working, I'm listening to music, and when I'm not working, I'm makin' music on my guitar.

I suggest people on floors 3300 to 3350 use some sort of ear protection...

Level 16 (G7) - Brony Community Outreach. Known as "Bald Spot".

I like how you called this floor G7. And "Bald Spot". So true.

Level 69 - Lord Zakadia Private Crypt, created and maintained by McStudz.

Sweet! I get LZ's private crypt. Although I'd rather it be LZ's old floor or something, which he gave to me. That floor would have all of his unfinished stuff, from the second volume of his Quote Conglomeration to all of his notes for Matter Shift. And it should also--

Hey! How come it's level 69!?

Could you also reserve Level 23 as my official quarters? on my floor, there's a bunch of stray bricks, paper, and half-finished Cups-o-Ramen, as well as a TARDIS that I've been building. There would be a private elevator to Sector G7, so if the need ever arises, I'll be down there in a flash to rip everyone present a new one.

And some other level (I don't care where) would be my old Moderator's Office (and LZ's office before me). I was supposed to give the keys back to Cyrem, but I swiped them back, and none of the moderators know this.

Finally, on behalf of Lair, we should have a floor completely devoted to the Infoderpiac. For some reason, everything there changes into FLOWERS.

So we finally have someone writing a proper timeline of RRU. I've suggested it a while ago, and I think someone else did too, but we're finally getting it.

P.S. Make sure to put in the Devestater Incident.

Fluffy Cupcake

My floor/room

-lots of junk all over the place due to loads of unfinished projects

-contains a bunch of Sonic and Nintendo stuff in the gaming corner of the room

-there is a mirror that makes every object in its reflection rainbow coloured (except for the walls, floor, and ceiling). There are rumors that this mirror's power can be harnessed to make a gun that shoots rainbows.

Level -32,000,001 - Safe Room, in case of emergency all units should teleport here.

You got that one from me, didn't you! LOL

Addictgamer

Room 999 - Every time the elevator passes it, the elevator rickrolls the passengers.

Room -1.340780793×10¹âµâ´ - Addictgamer's secret lab. It's the basement of RRU. The elevator can't go any lower due to it being at the lowest end of the 512 bit integer, and 512 bits is the largest integer the elevator supports. This level cannot be accessed under normal conditions. You must emag the elevator to unlock 512 bit mode.

Who knows what kind of horrors transpire there.

Some say the reason people (spammers, trolls, bots, etc) disappear from the prison is because addict kidnaps them at night, takes them down to his secret lab, and performs illegal experiments on them. They say he used some of these experiments to create force fields that keep spambots out of the building.

Level -1.340780792x10154 - Impossible Space generator. Has a non-euclidean walkway to and from level -1 for access, no elevator access.

Level -26 - Non-euclidean walkway to the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Level -9001 - overrun by rock monsters. Links to a large amount of lava-filled caves. Occasionally, you can see rock monsters in formal attire on the elevator. This is where they get on, and they usually get off at floor 4,999. You never see them head back down, though...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.