I play your custom maps! (and other stupid games)

Lair

Hey.

So I've rebooted this stuff since I've moved to a new channel where I don't sound like I'm twelve or get bored. I'll play your custom maps for LEGO Rock Raiders if you want me to, just make requests. I also play other video games because why not

MAPS FOR ROCK RAIDERS SO FAR:

1. The Algorithm by Yourself
  2. Hell's Rivers by LordZakida
  3. Let's Go Swimming! by alan
  4. Island Survival by LUModder
  5. Alone by Retsnom Kcor
  6. Lost! by Cyrem

I also have other games on that channel if anyone cares but who does, the maps are what's important.

Good to finally see someone showing off the mods (not forgetting you Cirevam, I know you do too).

I laughed harder than I should have at that.

Also, this is interesting. I shall watch your videos alongside Cirevam too.

Retsnom Kcor

Good to finally see someone showing off the mods (not forgetting you Cirevam, I know you do too).

I concur. I'll watch these tomorrow, as I don't have the time now, but I like the idea of this.

EDIT: "Uhhh, up here is- OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO"

Edited by Retsnom Kcor

Started on the Algorithm, longest yet. I actually quit in part 2, but I'll resume from there in part 3 when I figure out where to go

• 3 weeks later...

Started on the Algorithm, longest yet. I actually quit in part 2, but I'll resume from there in part 3 when I figure out where to go

Yeah it takes a while, I had to quit last time I played it. Pain because you have to play it all over to get up to where you were.

If only DDI had done in-game saving.

People have been asking me to do more maps, so I will say this:

All those overly-frustrating levels fizzled me out. I don't have the will to LP anything several weeks later. When I do, it will probably be stuff like other lego games until I'm ready to take on another map.

• 1 month later...

Just an update:

Added link I forgot

Wanted to say that I'll try to make another LP sometime in the next week or two. I might make another map LP, or maybe an overhaul. Any suggestions? If not, or I don't feel like it, I'll try to LP another LEGO game or something.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Added Lake Emire parts 1 and 2 (the latter will not be public until tomorrow). If anyone has any feedback or suggestions on improvement, please go right ahead.

• 1 month later...

I love turning on captions in commentary videos like this. And of course, your playthroughs are fun to watch too ;)

If you have the time (and nothing else on your list), can I request a playthrough of my map please?

If you have the time (and nothing else on your list), can I request a playthrough of my map please?

I probably don't have the time but I can always try to make it. And I have a lot else on my plate - about 30 maps, as well as dozens of LEGO games. I will do this when I can, but I generally am trying to play a lot of the older maps in greater bulk than newer ones, and I make them as fillers when I don't have a game ready. It will happen, believe me. You really don't even have to request it, unless you want me to do it as soon as possible, in which case I'll try to make it the next one I play. 

I probably don't have the time but I can always try to make it. And I have a lot else on my plate - about 30 maps, as well as dozens of LEGO games. I will do this when I can, but I generally am trying to play a lot of the older maps in greater bulk than newer ones, and I make them as fillers when I don't have a game ready. It will happen, believe me. You really don't even have to request it, unless you want me to do it as soon as possible, in which case I'll try to make it the next one I play. 

Ah, I hadn't realised there were so many (I've only just looked through them now). There's no hurry, stick it at the end of your list as I'm sure there are more action-packed ones out there :) Thank you for agreeing to do it though.

I'm sure there are more action-packed ones out there

Considering that the majority of these are from the old forum, probably not. :P 

Added New Driller Night. This is my shortest episode of anything so far.

Does someone have an older version of the map creator that can open RRM and RME files?

Added New Driller Night. This is my shortest episode of anything so far.

Does someone have an older version of the map creator that can open RRM and RME files?

The Modding Suite has an older version, I don't know how old though.

• 4 months later...

brb making maps where you need to use a Rapid Rider to carry dynamite to some hard-to-reach walls.

No, I won't do that. But that was interesting to see in The Algorithm. Forcing you to use what could be considered a bug to complete the level...

• Like 2

Added Hell's Rivers. Fun map, but plagued by bad AI and bland design. Too bad LZ doesn't come here any more, because I really enjoyed this challenge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.