The Ultimate Shortcut

Almogzxp

Modded Lego

**WHOA**!!! :0 :0 :0

I never knew that shortcut was there. What map is this? I think it's the pirate one but I just want to make sure what the name was. ;P

Oh and also, GREAT FIND! :E

Actually, people already knew about this shortcut a long time ago. It was located on the Tribal Island Trial circuit.

but i knew that some peoples dont actually know about it.

even if one person didn`t know, im glad i helped.

lol username

Not exactly a new find, but I have seen people not know about this one until I told them. It is probably one of the lesser likely shortcuts to find, as it's rather hard to see with the lighting.

Prove that every person knew about it.

I didn't know of it for one, but then, I never use the shortcuts anyway.

The only shortcut I ever use is the Amazon one, just because it's right there and you shoot straight for it. In fact, I never saw the real path until recently.

Modded Lego

Prove that every person knew about it.

I didn't know of it for one, but then, I never use the shortcuts anyway.

The only shortcut I ever use is the Amazon one, just because it's right there and you shoot straight for it. In fact, I never saw the real path until recently.

But a good shortcut none the less, thanks Almogzxp for this helpful shortcut, never knew it was there! :love:

Fluffy Cupcake

I knew that was there for a loooong time. I just assumed a lot of others knew about it too.

O.T.

This makes me wonder if others know about that alternate route right after the starting line on Dig-a-Brick on LR2 as it isn't obvious.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.