Lego Loco!

TheDoctor

TheEPICtrainrider

screw up Lego loco

I would go with replacing the 'sprites'/Trains. They look like crap and I say we go there first.

Then we should try getting longer consists, because we got better graphics.

I'm clueless about this, because 1. I live in Hong Kong (don't think you do, do you?) 2. I got mine in a bundle pack that also had Rock Raiders and Island XTreme stunts. The easiest way you can get it is online...wait, are you below 13?

TheEPICtrainrider

Sorry, I'm American, we have a law that let's us own weapons for our self protection.

A garage sale is when people sell things they don't want to make space for the new things they just bought. It used to be out of a garage now it's mostly on eBay.

Well, anyway......try these:

- Make the smallest roundabout possible, without any exit. Close the toolbox.

- Add a lake, and surround it with sunflowers. Close the toolbox.

TheEPICtrainrider

Try this

Put 4 fountains together in a square

Put 2 red houses with yellow roofs next to each other

Switch to the moon back drop and put 2 satellite things next to each other

Play the game on Halloween/ Christmas/ Easter

TheEPICtrainrider

I heard of a trick where you can get the billboard sign to say LEGO RALLY, but forgot how to do it.

Right click it, you can just make out the words "Lego Stunt Rally"

• 3 weeks later...

I played Lego Loco for a long time when I was younger. But I always wished it was more strategic like Sim City. It's really sad that it is't, because that would be cool! :)

• 5 months later...
Tauka Usanake

This topic has been out for a long time it seems... I too have a copy of it installed on a 98. Also got it here on my Vista laptop. Don't play it as much though. Always did as a kid.

Is there a way to mod it? I've looked on the Internet but couldn't find anything. Looked in the Program Files here but found nothing that seemed like game data but the saves. No packages I can see. How would it be modded because I would love to get on that as much as Rock Raiders.

• 3 months later...

I think it can't be modded too much (otherwise it would probably have its own forum ;) )

BTW: Lego Loco was possibly the reason for me to get crazy for Transport Tycoon. Take a look at it, it's freely AND legally downloadable in the internet for a couple of years now.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

II keep getting new computers with larger screens and the maps get all messed up (blank edges)

LEGO loco works fine on my computer.

I didn't say it doesn't, I said the maps mess up because they're designed for smaller screens

II keep getting new computers with larger screens and the maps get all messed up (blank edges)

I didn't say it doesn't, I said the maps mess up because they're designed for smaller screens

Strang because I have a large screen and it just zooms in no blank edges.

Strang because I have a large screen and it just zooms in no blank edges.

/:|

That is very very strange, as all I get are blank borders of backdrop, effectively ruining tunnels. Maybe version difference?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.