Lego Loco!

TheDoctor

TheEPICtrainrider

crap... you beat me to the topic.

I used to spend hours building layouts and wondering why the trains were so stupid looking.

Agreed... The graphics have that little "something" missing. So does the gameplay. But it is entertaining to play every now and then :D

Sage-san The Windragon

Lol... i have lego loco. we could play it online via hamachi depend you like :P also i would like to modify the lego loco ~.=.~; but no one made unpacking n packing up program for data. :/

TheEPICtrainrider

then send it to my email!

the installer.

if u dont want to, thats fine.

You're a persistent little booger, aren't you?

Read my text: No one, not now or ever, will post, or send links to pirated content to you or anyone else. You can beg all you want, but here you have to actually spend some money on a actual copy.

Sage-san The Windragon

Does anyone know how to make an packer for RFD and RFH files for Lego loco? RFD is basicly as graphic, Dat, script, etc. and... RFH is basicly as files directory... and names for files that is in RFD... i would be glad that anyone that who made this packer. btw there is a way to unpack only is called dragon unpacker its only rip graphic only but oh well.

TheEPICtrainrider

I always thought the trains were just sprites, animated into looking real. If we could unpack it, we could develop new and more exiting locomotives, longer consists, or just have better sounds.

Sage-san The Windragon

Yeah.. it is a sprites but there is script that make trains goes on the track. Maybe we can setting each cargoes, but I am not able to be sure. So we can make cargo able to transfer each station. It may be hard code to script.

Sage-san The Windragon

well, I could unpack those package by using dragon unpacker. It can unpack Graphic and Sound only. they are BMP format and WAV format sound. You might want download this by using google. ;P But, you wouldn't able to repack it back to data package.

EPIC:No one, not now or ever, will post, or send links to pirated content to you or anyone else. You can beg all you want, but here you have to actually spend some money on a actual copy.

Answer:What are these words of which you speak???

(Translation:im only 9. for gosh sake...)

Age has nothing to do with stealing. You obviously don't understand that pirating software is straight up stealing, and is against the law. No one here is going to be an accomplice in your quest to save, what, ten dollars? I have no clue how much the game costs, but I can't imagine it'd be that much. Just ask your parents to get it for you for Christmas or something. I was buying things with my own money when I was your age, including games. There's no reason you can't do the same. If your parents don't give you an allowance, offer to do some yardwork for your neighbors in exchange for a little green. Not only does that make you money, it makes you look like you have a work ethic which will make people want to give you stuff in return for your services, and later on will help you get a good job.

(Translation: Learn from the pros, don't steal. If you don't understand that now then maybe you will later.)

I thought that in the US, you would have learnt not to get pirated things off the internet by 9. Or, from dictionary.com:

"Pirate"

–verb (used with object)

6. to commit piracy upon; plunder; rob.

7. to take by piracy: to pirate gold.

8. to use or reproduce (a book, an invention, etc.) without authorization or legal right: to pirate hit records.

9. to take or entice away for one's own use: Our competitor is trying to pirate our best salesman.

"Piracy"

–noun, plural -cies.

1. practice of a pirate; robbery or illegal violence at sea.

2. the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted book, recording, television program, patented invention, trademarked product, etc.: The record industry is beset with piracy.

3. Also called stream capture. Geology. diversion of the upper part of one stream by the headward growth of another.

And ask your parents for this.

There, straight out nine US$. With washing dishes, you should be able to get 9 bucks in no more than 15 days.

What are we gonna do if we can actually extract the game's files and would be able to re-package them?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.