Manga/anime Discussion Topic

McJobless

Bleach was waaaaaay too long for me it was mostly made up of fillers, as are most of the big three. Steins;Gate was amazing in both story and art though.

As for watched well I'll simply list my faves since listing 300 would be a great task...

Ten to watch:

Eureka Seven: Very good light romance/Mecha/Action type anime although you may be confused at the end

Eureka Seven:AO; An ok sequel to the first one

Steins;Gate: Very emotional and yet strangely humorous at times

Acchi Kocchi: A really good lighthearted comedy

Death note: Very dark humor (apple eating shinigami T.T)

Un-Go: Most surprising ending I have seen...

Humanity has declined: A lot of randomness...(If LDS dream sim had a show this would be it...)

K-On: band geek :)

Uchuu Kyoudai: a good mellow space travel show

Angel Beats: religious humor and dead humor (literally)

Any Naruto Shippuden fans here? I have been reading the manga and watching the anime online since last year because before that I did not know that you can watch episodes on the internet. :P

Sadly, Naruto Shippuden Manga isn't sold in my country (at least not at the place where I live) and even the anime is not shown on the television here. Naruto was broadcasted here in the past but they stopped broadcasting it after 80 episodes. :(

• 2 weeks later...
The Ace Railgun

Hmm well the Magi is pretty much an anime version of Aladdin the Kids tale (you know the old Disney one) except with less singing... And Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT is the sequel of Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai. Both of these are Hysterically funny. And have made me die of laughter Magi though is a bit more towards the fantasy action side.

I'll look into it. I love a good light-hearted anime/manga to bring me up after doing a whole load of work or watching a depressing/serious movie.

The Ace Railgun

Yeah those lite funny shows are good once in while (Except MLP which is just complete idiocy...) Anywho... what are your top tens?

The Ace Railgun

Hmm my top ten would have to be Eureka seven, Un-Go, Steins;Gate, Bleach, Evangellion, Boku wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, Acchi Kocchi, Eureka Seven: Pocket Ga niji de ippai, Gintama, and Sis Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Do you at least have any favorites yet? Or a top five?

I have no idea about any of those ;P I'd have to look them up one day.

What I'll give you is a nice mixed bag of manga and anime in the order I liked them.

EVANGELION (Anime), Black Cat (Manga), Yotsub@! (Manga), Azumanga Daioh (Manga), Bleach (Anime), Elfen Lied (Manga), Summer Wars (Anime), Howl's Moving Castle (Anime), Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (Manga), Crescent Moon (Manga)

To be fair, I love them all equally, so this list was hard to sort, but that's the order I came up with in the end.

The Ace Railgun

Are you going to hit the target or miss it? If you miss who is going to clean up the mess...

Also what happens when you buy all the games on steam? You going to move to onlive?

• 4 weeks later...

Also what happens when you buy all the games on steam? You going to move to onlive?

No, I'm going to wait until retail prices fall and get non-steam games there, and/or buy more GOG.com games.

Since this seems the place to do it, what are you backlogs?

Bigger than 3 suns stuck together with super glue.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Ace Railgun

Angel Beats is great. It's too short though...I'm almost finished and I've only been watching for two days!

Two days? I finished it in one...I'm re-watching To aru Majutsu no Index right now...and probably going to watch Valvrave soon...

MisterGryphon

Angel Beats is great. It's too short though...I'm almost finished and I've only been watching for two days!

Two days? I finished it in one...I'm re-watching To aru Majutsu no Index right now...and probably going to watch Valvrave soon...

I watch anime very slow, lol

The Ace Railgun

Just out of curiosity how many anime have you seen?

MisterGryphon

Just out of curiosity how many anime have you seen?

Too many to remember.

Here are my favorites though:

Fullmetal Alchemist

Haruhi

Angel Beats

Toradora

• Like 1

The Ace Railgun

Too many to remember.

Here are my favorites though:

Fullmetal Alchemist

Haruhi

Angel Beats

Toradora

Haha yeah the list tends to get a bit long doesn't it? I think that last I checked I was at 322...I think... not sure though...

And my Faves would have to be:

Eureka Seven

Acchi Kocchi

Nichijou

Steins; Gate

And The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzimaya

Oh yeah also welcome to RRU!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.