Orr-Mine Editon

Mattehw

This is my Lego Rock Raiders remake in the end I hope to have a game with First/Second person cameras and every thing but you controlled by AI for now this is what I have (Link to
when you download unzip and read the read-me if you don't I am not to blame for any thing that happens. This being the first build there are plenty of bug most likely please post them here or PM me about them. Constructive criticism is OK but please don't kill me with it.(so stay with the game and remember first build) To help the perspective this is one of my first programs with out a step by step tutorial. So post suggestions and ideas here and I will see if they will make it into the game.

Beta 0.3: https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/Beta0.3_8348.zip

The programing language is Visual C# using the XNA game studio this is why it needs .Net to run a problem I am trying to fix. As for the screen shots what file format should they be and what is the maximum upload size

The programing language is Visual C# using the XNA game studio this is why it needs .Net to run a problem I am trying to fix. As for the screen shots what file format should they be and what is the maximum upload size

there is no Max upload size, and for the file format: i prefer .PNG , but yeah, that's just me :P

Addictgamer

If I recall correctly, C# cannot compile or run without .net.

I'd also like to see screenshots of this.

A1PiK.png

hmmm, thats how ORR-GML (not the new one) would have looked like. ah well,mattehw, keep up the good work! :D

• 5 weeks later...

sorry about this being so long between updates but we have a big remodling progect going on this summer so I don't know if my computer will be operatonal than, or if I will be able to program. Also, during the cleaning we found an Apple II plus so it will be a few more days to a week before I am finished figuring that out. So I hope for an update not to long from now.

The apple's power supply burnt out early this week so I should have and update as early as today or as late as Monday

Well I got the new version up please read the readme file if you have questions not answered there ask them hear please post bugs hear so i can fix them the new file link is https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/Beta%202.0_279273.zip this is the link the file uploader gave me is the downloads page to the server open anymore because with the remodoling of the interface I have lost the location of things.

Has any body been here and checked out the update yet if so I would like some feed back about the game and update about stuff I am missing or stuff I should add/do next.

Has any body been here and checked out the update yet if so I would like some feed back about the game and update about stuff I am missing or stuff I should add/do next.

i'm testing it now.

well, it surely could use some graphical changes.

Edited by rockraider pascal

When I click on something this thing goes mad! It places powerpaths everywhere, on ground, walls and buildings, everywhere!

That might be something to fix. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to program in Visual Studio C# with the XNA pack just answer yes or no if anyone does I will get to the rest

• 1 month later...

Well I am not that far from an update but our remodel is finished and the computer that the code is on is not set up yet so once it gets set up the update should come through.

• 2 months later...

Well I am back at it I will be adding vehicles and buildings in the next update. I need your opinion on what vehicle and buildings I should have in the game and the ones that were not really needed in the game.

Well I am back at it I will be adding vehicles and buildings in the next update. I need your opinion on what vehicle and buildings I should have in the game and the ones that were not really needed in the game.

From LRR? You should be fine putting in most of them.

Also add the Tunnel Transport.

I don't really use the laser cutters or hover scout that much though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Or make the Hover Scout go over water and also under water. While under water the Hover Scout can create a small air pocket and lasts for a while.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.