LEGO Sets

Lair

How many LEGO sets do you have?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How many LEGO sets do you have?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I took all the heads off of all the mini figs I don't use. IDK why, but I have them in a little lego box. I call it the head bank.

At least Lego Toy Story makes more sense than half of the sell-out junk they've made. They're basically turning toys into other toys, so there's no media barrier to jump.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh I have tons. A couple tubs full, in fact

same here.

Got a cupboard filled with lego boxes, plus 2 big crates, and a lot of stuff in boxes (like my bionicle stuff, which needed to make place for books).

Oh yes, in my book shelf, there are models before the books as well.

• 1 year later...

i have alot of sets, about 100's+ of them. I have been collecting since 1999. I have series that include, rock raiders, life on mars, bionicle, hero factory, indeana jone, creator, basic LEGO, mars mission, power miners , alpha team, ben 10,power miners, star wars , the clone wars and way more bricks in bins. :chief::docs::af::jet::sparks: :bandit:

i have alot of sets, about 100's+ of them. I have been collecting since 1999. I have series that include, rock raiders, life on mars, bionicle, hero factory, indeana jone, creator, basic LEGO, mars mission, power miners , alpha team, ben 10,power miners, star wars , the clone wars and way more bricks in bins. :chief::docs::af::jet::sparks::bandit:

Where exactly do you store all this?

i have alot of sets, about 100's+ of them. I have been collecting since 1999. I have series that include, rock raiders, life on mars, bionicle, hero factory, indeana jone, creator, basic LEGO, mars mission, power miners , alpha team, ben 10,power miners, star wars , the clone wars and way more bricks in bins. :chief::docs::af::jet::sparks::bandit:

Where exactly do you store all this?

Hey Cyrem, I have about 140-150 LEGO Sets, ranging from a single piece to 3800+ bricks. I can answer this: Where ever the heck there is room.

lol username

I store mine in bins stacked to the ceiling, and my closet.

Tip: Don't open the closet without a helmet and shovel.

That depends on what you consider a 'Set'...

I have about 50 full official LEGO sets, plus a brickload of loose pieces from various sets and Thrift Store Raids. I also have 15-and-some-odd MOC's I've built.

...And yet, I need more... MORE!!!!!!

181 Sets currently. I've sold a lot too so the most I've ever had at any point is probably teetering over 200.

213 at last inventory, since then maybe 214, 215. Sets ranging from 1986-Present.

lol.

I've fixed the Poll so those with over 100 sets can choose a little better. I can't sort it properly, though.

• 6 months later...

I made a long-winded list recently and found I have 232 sets, 28,567 bricks and 346 minifigs (not including the various LEGO Factory/DesignByMe sets I have bought and the swath of unassembled 90s sets I bought off of a friend recently).

I've been collecting since about 1999/2000 (LEGO Racers and BIONICLE really stole my heart), though more recently I've stopped collecting newer stuff and have focussed upon getting classic 90's sets (specifically Pirate, Islander, Ice Planet 2002, Explorien, Fright Knight, U.F.O. and Royal Knights sets). I just don't see appeal in the newer licenses (I thought Batman and Toy Story were cool, but I'm a fan of both), Star Wars stuff is really expensive, and there isn't much else besides City and the occassional interesting theme (e.g. Pharaoh's Quest, Atlantis, Space Police III).

I am the one with the lowest number of sets here. I have gotten two tubs of LEGOs, and I have bought a few. Let me think... Exo-force, LOCO Promo Set, this set here (those are photos of my set. I don't have everything listed in the instructions. A lot has been lost. I actually don't even remember have most of those pieces....), a few Star Wars, two creators, (both of which are mixed into my bricks), the city police bike, Bionicle (I have two year 2 sets, and I got a little bit more from a friend. I used to have the Golden Toa from later, but I sold that.)... and I think that's it. Oh, I also used to own a Castle Chess set (not the giant one, the one before that one. I never played Chess with it though. xD) My brother has bought more than me. He has gotten three Indiana Jones, an Aqua Raiders, Exo-force, Batman (we both bought that one. It was the one with Catwoman. Somehow, I ended up with her....), the City ambulance, there may be one I am missing, and two Ninjago sets. The Ninjago sets were the first new LEGO sets in our house in probably a year. We both have a Dino figure (which are around here somewhere.) And we have four fig's (if that's what you call them) from the Jack Stone toothbrush line.

So, yea, me and my brother have actual sets more than we have tubs of bricks.

Did a recount for the updated poll. According to Brickset (where I mark off every set I have ever owned) I currently have 1,028. Based on what I know I still have, and some estimates, I'd say I still have about 570 sets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.