LEGO Sets

Lair

How many LEGO sets do you have?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How many LEGO sets do you have?

ummm, does this include bionicle sets?, because they are compatible with lego sets...

I have a bunch of sets (#=?) but a gigantic tub of random pieces, pluse 2 cookie trays full of them...

dont ask, because i use them for modeling them

I can't remember how many sets I've had over the years, but they almost never stay in their original form. I rebuilt some of the classics a few years ago, so off the top of my head I have... probably four or five sets. The rest is custom stuff or in bins. As for cumulative Legos, I have about 40-50 pounds.

I have only about 4 myself, but inherited (lol) about 5000 assorted bricks from my dad. The good old ones, as well. I'm lucky :D

TheEPICtrainrider

The customary system (the USA kind) uses pounds as a form of weight measurement, so I was thinking "Why would a American talk about English currency?" And assumed he was talking about weight. So I asked for it in kilograms, so there would be less confusion.

So... How much does it weigh?

According to Brickset I own 728 sets. However that is counting ones which I have already sold. Then it goes on to say that it has piece counts for 630 sets and the number of pieces I have from those 630 is 104110. I also have 1022 minifigures. That's not counting all the extra pieces I have.

The customary system (the USA kind) uses pounds as a form of weight measurement, so I was thinking "Why would a American talk about English currency?" And assumed he was talking about weight. So I asked for it in kilograms, so there would be less confusion.

You didn't notice that one, I bolded the word and two, the person to whom I was talking to was from the UK? Meh, understandable. I have a bunch of English friends and I make jokes like that whenever the opportunity presents itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
TheEPICtrainrider

2 6x18x48'' bins under my bed full to the top. not including my rr's, which I keep separate (cuz I wuv dem)

Rock monsters must crap their pants when they see that

0-10...i know i bought a aqua thing...and a couple bionicle things....and a robot thing.....and a star wars set thing......wait a set is a box? am i right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.