Lair

Someone just told me that a friend of his said that the band-like songs in Island 3 Xtreme Stunts (Blistery Fingers, Plastic, Minty, etc) were done by a band called Unity66. I can't find any info on them and he knows it, and he can't find the person that told him. The credits only list four people involved in music, but I doubt any of them sang the songs. Does anyone know anything about who might have done that music?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
thetoolraider

Why not ask the developers (Silicon Dreams)?

Because they no longer exist.

Then we could ask someone who has worked on the game.

Why not ask the developers (Silicon Dreams)?

Because they no longer exist.

Then we could ask someone who has worked on the game.

It's hard enough trying to get Rock Raiders developers which we know are still active in the gaming universe on to the website devoted to their own game...

Speaking of obscure Lego bands.

All insane kids. Nobody seems to know a THING about them. All I know is that they did the songs for the Nuva years for Bionicle.

thetoolraider

Speaking of obscure Lego bands.

All insane kids. Nobody seems to know a THING about them. All I know is that they did the songs for the Nuva years for Bionicle.

Speaking of AIK, I think they only served as a promotional band considering that they only made TWO songs (Hero and Caught in a Dream). And other then that they don't exist.

• 1 month later...

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE LIED TO

a guy who talked to me once

Mark Hyett just commented on one of my videos, and said that there is no such band as Unity66

in fact he made most of the music himself

Mark Hyett just commented on one of my videos, and said that there is no such band as Unity66

trololololo :af:

Now what you gotta do is go ask your friend where he/she got his/her information from.

trololololo :af:

Now what you gotta do is go ask your friend where he/she got his/her information from.

he's not my friend, and he already told me where he got it from: his friend, who either made things up or mixed things up.

Haha that sucks

Tell Mark Hyett he's the wrong one and should go turn some flowers into teacups. I just want to see the reaction.

Nah, I've been asking him about the names of the songs since the game doesn't tell you all of them and he's been quite helpful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.