Cheat Engine Codes Help

Modded Lego

Modded Lego

I have a question. Does anybody know of any cheat engine codes that give you unlimited powerups or make you invicible? I know that kajueter's friend is working on these but I haven't heard from him since. If anybody knows some good Cheat Engine codes then tell me. Thanks! :)

Fluffy Cupcake

Nope, those are the only ones. I have found a few others, but I don't know how pointers work so I have to re-search for the addresses on every restart. >.<

Modded Lego

Ok, I also wonder if there are codes where you can fly! Because I was experimenting with values with the car and i ofund the value where the car floats away. The value for that bonus game for the balloons. Becfause in the minigame if you take too many balloons you start floating away. So i wonder if there is a way to manipalate this by changing other values. :B

Fluffy Cupcake

Not an expert on that, so I wouldn't know. I did the floating away thing myself, and I found out that if you go too high and then drop, you fall through the ground. I have no idea why it does that.

P.S. The Berg and the Mech can't float away.

Modded Lego

I didn't know that you could be the berg and the merc using Kateujers cheats? How do you activate these cheats and do they work in multiplayer battle mode?

Fluffy Cupcake

Check section 3 of the readme that comes witht the Kajeuter's cheats to see how to activate them. Having them in multiplayer battle won't really do much, because you can't pick up weapons. You can make any player/cpu be the mech/berg, and you can also have computer racers in multiplayer with this by setting the racers amount. :D

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
LazerLuke19

I'm Also Having Trouble With Playing As The Ramas. HOW THE HECK DO YOU PLAY AS THEM?!

If You Know, Prove It, Step By Step On Either Lightor, Ghost, Snake Or Warrior.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'd help, but I don't know how to make game NOT chose the player you select from the menu (or created for adventure), I've only ever got it to work for AI controlled vehicles, because they use character values as used on the cheat table, when you select in-game it overrides it with your custom character..

If you can't get help from me, one of the best CE experts around here (especially for Racers 2), I don't know who can help you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.