Let's Play Lego Alpha Team

ExtremeDude2

ExtremeDude2

I just did? I thought that bug didn't happen till you swtich Ogle's factor to high speed :/ That's where it always happened to me, and I think eventually I got pasted it some how :P

It's a bug in Windows XP. I'm fairly convinced it's a problem regarding the kernels.

I dunno man, I don't get it. Might be on some specific disc copies?

ExtremeDude2

It's a bug in Windows XP. I'm fairly convinced it's a problem regarding the kernels.

Well I'm using vista so :P

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Yeah, it's been known to work in Vista, if you run it as the Administrator.

I've never, ever heard one user who was able to play it in XP properly, though, besides one guy who told me it works in XP Professional. That's what convinces me.

Talking about this glitch, the game was literally released only a year before XP. And to make it worse, they left it in print long after XP's release. In fact, I think it's still in print to this day, which is plain ridiculous.

ExtremeDude2

Good to know xD, It think I had it on XP and made it to the place where you switch Ogle's factor to high speed, then later installed it on win98SE xD

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.