Official Minecraft Topic

Storm

Storm, I can either lock this topic or move it to Gaming Discussion. If you'd prefer the latter, discussion will have to be more general and not specific to any server. Which one would you like?

Okay.

So, sonic.

He does, but nobody posts in it anymore and this is now a topic for all the servers that are on this forum. Also I'm fine with you not wanting herobrine.

The new height limit crashes some old maps, so I guess we could try converting it first.

This is why I asked Cyrem to make a sub-forum in Gaming Discussion. There are so many Minecraft topics that it is hard to keep track of all the servers and stuff available through RRU.

But did he listen to me? Well do you see a Minecraft only Sub-forum anywhere?

Fluffy Cupcake
What is that texturepack?
An unreleased/incomplete one of mine (which I mentioned it was mine in the vid). All the new blocks/items past 1.7.3 are just the default textures/sprites because I haven't updated it since then (cause I haven't really played since then, but am starting to again now).

Fluffy Cupcake

Yeah it does make a good challange. One time I went into a cave and when I cam back out I just went right onto the grass forgetting about it.

Easy solution to that challenge -

1. Gather a few trees worth of wood, several saplings, and three blocks of wool.

2. Seal yourself underground.

3. Reuse torches when exploring, and grow a tree underground on a 1x1 block of dirt to maintain a constant supply of wood.

It's like skyblock, only harder to get started and easier to continue on after that.

That would be easier, actually. Dig up a bunch of dirt, use it to build bridges to access minerals like coal and iron. Don't stay underground for extended periods of time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Minerraria, because Minecraft and Terraria together doubles the awesomness.

Dungeon video

Latest updates, screenshots, and whatever else on the WIP mod here.

http://www.minecraft...__fromsearch__1

And for those too lazy to go to the page, the latest update contains.

• gem ores spawn more common
  • added demon eyes
  • added eater of souls
  • added king slime
  • added gold crown and slime crown for spawning the king slime boss
  • when you look at a mob in singleplayer, its health will show, just like in terraria
  • added merchant (has requirements to be spawned, check page for that)
  • corruption spreads slower
  • mobs and animals drop coins and hearts

But seriously you should check it out if you like both, cause it's pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.