Official Minecraft Topic

Storm

Because segatendo has idea's.

The anvil system is awesome. I just built a huge fortress on top of jungle trees on top of one another .

Fluffy Cupcake

Darn it. I wanted to make the topic. :P (oh well, doesn't matter anyway).

Anvil system? Must be something new to 1.2. I haven't updated yet as I'm wating for a few mods I use to be updated first.

First, it was Jeb who changed the system. Second, If you are using mods, you may not be able to convert them unless you use a low level text or hex editor because of the new ID set. You are better off creating another .minecraft folder if that is the case.

The anvil system is awesome. I just built a huge fortress on top of jungle trees on top of one another .

Hmm... nothing wrong with that...

Wait a minute...

idea's.

FXCGH :bandit:TYROETARETAREH%E$WIO(U :light4:

sea4%%@ :star:T%^$%#$%@$@#!!1 :rf: ADFAEW#%@Q

lrn2grammar pls

Fluffy Cupcake

Wait a minute...

idea's.

lrn2grammar pls

That, and put a capital on my name.

Fluffy Cupcake

Unless your talking about the RRU server that was for forum supporters (and above) only which was shut down because Cyrem couldn't support it. Idk which server your talking about because this isn't a server topic.

"-Removed Herobrine" was on the update list again I just realized. That's like.. the 5th time it has been said on the updates.

Fluffy Cupcake

Idk which server your talking about

40K's server, I believe.

Yes that what im talking about

Thought so, though I didn't want to make any wrong assumptions.

My Minecraft server's down for the time being. A few weeks ago there was a major power failure causing a loss of data on my computer.

Rant (in a spoiler so that you don't have to read it if you don't want to):

I'm kinda tired of people assuming that I can just keep the server running 24/7 without problems. I've said this several times, I run my server(s) on my own computer and I cannot control what happens due to power failures or a loss of data.

End Rant

Due to the recent updates to Minecraft, I will be starting a new map. The transition from 1.73 to 1.8 and then to 1.9/1.0 Release didn't cause too many issues apart from world generation oddities and climate change, but 1.2 is likely going to require new maps anyway.

As for Herobrine, tell me if you want him back in. If you do, I'll add a mod or plugin that re-adds him to the server.

As for Herobrine, tell me if you want him back in. If you do, I'll add a mod or plugin that re-adds him to the server.

Wait what? Herobrine was never in Minecraft.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm kinda tired of people assuming that I can just keep the server running 24/7 without problems. I've said this several times, I run my server(s) on my own computer and I cannot control what happens due to power failures or a loss of data.

Hey man, if it's from a personal computer I completely understand (not that I ever complained about it).

Way back in 1.3. He was a prototype bot that wasn't removed from the open beta until 1.5.

Hey man, if it's from a personal computer I completely understand (not that I ever complained about it).

I understand, but some other people tend to complain about it. I'm not mentioning any names, though, and the list is only three or four long.

Way back in 1.3. He was a prototype bot that wasn't removed from the open beta until 1.5.

I don't know what you are talking about but Herobrine has never ever been in any vanilla version of Minecraft.

I don't know what you are talking about but Herobrine has never ever been in any vanilla version of Minecraft.

I'm kinda into "creepypasta" as it's called (I used to be a member of TheResearchLab, formerly the TailsDallResearchLab), and I've done some research into Herobrine. It did require a mod to enable it, but the content and script were already in older versions of Minecraft.

Okay, enough about herobrine. Yes, I would like him in, griefing random players. Hehe. Just don't blame me please.

Now, 1.2 WILL require a new map. Why? New height limit. We will have to start again, but at least that means we can have fancier s*** due to upside down stairs/slabs.

I'm kinda into "creepypasta" as it's called (I used to be a member of TheResearchLab, formerly the TailsDallResearchLab), and I've done some research into Herobrine. It did require a mod to enable it, but the content and script were already in older versions of Minecraft.

What it probably actually did was take the human model and information and apply a Herobrine texture and some more information to the human code. Herobrine as a whole has never been in the un-modded vanilla version of Minecraft. End of story.

Now, 1.2 WILL require a new map. Why? New height limit. We will have to start again, but at least that means we can have fancier s*** due to upside down stairs/slabs.

Actually the old maps can be easily converted over to the new format with the new height and everything. The reason we should get a new map for the new world is because of all the underground and above ground structures that have been added to the game along with the finished updated biom coding that the old map doesn't have because it it from Beta 1.7.3.

But you were close.

What it probably actually did was take the human model and information and apply a Herobrine texture and some more information to the human code. Herobrine as a whole has never been in the un-modded vanilla version of Minecraft. End of story.

I don't doubt my sources. I did actually check out the legacy mod, and it had a single small class that referenced several other classes not included in the mod.

Fluffy Cupcake

Okay, enough about herobrine. Yes, I would like him in, griefing random players. Hehe. Just don't blame me please.

I will blame you for him being there if your the only one who wants him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.