Official Minecraft Topic

Storm

: I dont know. Anyone know what the cake is a lie means?

Buy, download and play portal. There's your answer - it makes no sense out of context.

[/offtopic]

Wind and tornadoes in Minecraft? Awesome!

Posted Media

That mod is amazing.

Don't you dare. I will hunt you down and destroy you... in Minecraft. :P

I might be starting up 3 villages on the server because there are 3 different biomes near each other that I want to build in. Their names will be based off levels from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

The desert biome would be called Sandopolis Zone. TheJungle biome will be called Angel Island Zone. The Snow biome will be called IceCap Zone. Although I don't think I will be starting these up really soon.

I might be starting up 3 villages on the server because there are 3 different biomes near each other that I want to build in. Their names will be based off levels from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

The desert biome would be called Sandopolis Zone. TheJungle biome will be called Angel Island Zone. The Snow biome will be called IceCap Zone. Although I don't think I will be starting these up really soon.

Wrong thread for server discussion... -_-

Wrong thread for server discussion... -_-

Crap. I can't believe I did that.

Thank you for pointing that out. I quoted this into the RRU-stuff topic.

• 1 month later...
GordonFreeman

I think they need to add a "new" aspect to Minecraft. We've had the same shizz since 1.0, and they've done nothing but fill it with garbage (except height and dispenser changes). They should hire the guys who made the Tekkit mod and implement that.

Fluffy Cupcake
and they've done nothing but fill it with garbage (except height and dispenser changes).
Imo no. Also, pistons.

I think they need to add a "new" aspect to Minecraft. We've had the same shizz since 1.0, and they've done nothing but fill it with garbage (except height and dispenser changes). They should hire the guys who made the Tekkit mod and implement that.

Just so you know, tekkit is a mod PACK, meaning it's made from lot of mods made by loads of independent modders and packed and optimized by one person. Also, Minecraft is getting some damn nice changes like the tripwire, trading etc.

How about the official Minecraft API that they hired the entire BUKKIT team to make for Minecraft or how about dividing the server and client into 2 separate things, or allowing you to invite people onto your single player world, or any of the other stuff that's being worked on for 1.3 and 1.4? If you have know idea what you're talking about then you shouldn't call something s*** or garbage you ingrate.

Minecraft? Who plays Minecraft anymore? Oh wait... I do!

For a second I actually thought you were serious and then finished reading the post and was like, lol.

Drill Master

How about the official Minecraft API that they hired the entire BUKKIT team to make for Minecraft or how about dividing the server and client into 2 separate things, or allowing you to invite people onto your single player world, or any of the other stuff that's being worked on for 1.3 and 1.4? If you have know idea what you're talking about then you shouldn't call something s*** or garbage you ingrate.

Minecraft? Who plays Minecraft anymore? Oh wait... I do!

For a second I actually thought you were serious and then finished reading the post and was like, lol.

Lol. I love playing Minecraft especially the 360 version.

Herpy derpy derp.

I tried the Xbox edition a while back. All was actually going pretty well as I discovered these things such as "Pick-axes" and "Workbenches". Suddenly, I was collecting every element in the game. I had survived hundreds of near-death experiences, including creepers, falling to the bottom of a massive mountain and converting a lake of water to lava...anyways, I was exploring a cavern, and I had found a pool of lava. I dug around to pool, and went to a new cavern below the pool. Having found some of that blue-stuff, I decided to go up and finally build a nice house. I dug up, trying to be careful of the lava pool, but apparently lava can flood up, because as I dug a stair-case to the roof, the lava poured down on me and I died. I refuse to play the game again.

Today I helped my friend. She was trying to use both a HQ texture pack and PokeMob. Turns out, she (or rather her sister who had installed the mods) hadn't installed the prerequisites (Mod Loader, Audio Mod, ModloaderMP and this spawner mod), which was causing a blackscreen. My sister had got the PC copy, so I tested the mods there, and once working, gave her a convenient auto-installer. She seemed pretty happy with it.

You probably mined up into another lava lake.

That's what I was thinking. I know the XBOX edition is 1.6 which was before all the massive updates so that's probably the best explanation.

I have a problem with modding, if you can read error logs, then I really need your help

Mods loaded: 1

ModLoader 1.2.5

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9f578458 --------

Generated 7/16/12 5:36 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.6.0_30, Sun Microsystems Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 Series version 2.1.8796, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: forge/NetworkMod

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:289)

at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1276)

at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:887)

at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)

at ahu.(ahu.java:77)

at ahu.(ahu.java:8)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:273)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:657)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: forge.NetworkMod

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

... 20 more

--- END ERROR REPORT 89bc6f09 ----------

Please help!!

Still have a problem, Tracker.

4 mods loaded

Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_C3

Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.152

FML v2.2.78.153

Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.78.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5

ExtraBiomes XL : Initialized (extrabiomes-xl-2.2.6-ssp.zip)

mod_MinecraftForge : Initialized (MinecraftForge-3.3.8.152-Client.zip)

ExtraBiomes XL : Pre-initialized (extrabiomes-xl-2.2.6-ssp.zip)

mod_MinecraftForge : Pre-initialized (MinecraftForge-3.3.8.152-Client.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 34bdfd72 --------

Generated 7/16/12 9:37 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.6.0_30, Sun Microsystems Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 Series version 2.1.8796, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 150 is already occupied by extrabiomes.blocks.BlockCrackedSand@13e6226 when adding extrabiomes.blocks.BlockCrackedSand@9dca26

at pb.(Block.java:251)

at pb.(Block.java:284)

at extrabiomes.blocks.BlockCrackedSand.(BlockCrackedSand.java:22)

at extrabiomes.config.ConfigureBlocks.initialize(ConfigureBlocks.java:135)

at extrabiomes.config.Config.load(Config.java:54)

at extrabiomes.Extrabiomes.load(Extrabiomes.java:86)

at mod_ExtrabiomesXL.load(mod_ExtrabiomesXL.java:59)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:351)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:263)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:604)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:203)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:426)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT a3178efd ----------

• 4 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Alright, so, those who read McStudz's status probably know I did some LI in MC (and I have been using custom textures), and some others I've told more into detail has seen pics and know that it has been a single person project so far. Though right now I'm opening up a bit more and am looking for someone who wants to help out and can host, since I can't host because my dad won't let me port forward. This server won't be open to everyone, only those who are trusted enough (well, at least not untill it is complete and someone still wants to host with protection afterwards).

P.S. I even have the server set up and just need to send it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.