E3 Beta Gameplay

lol username

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywESxILzpKY

Shows the old GUI (also seen in beta screenshots, which Drome Racers has a ton of if you look around), no music, less and sometimes different sound effects, and in general it seems more slower paced. Interesting.

Also, not from E3, but more beta footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4z-2zSJqJQ

Gamespot also has a nice collection of beta screenshots, though there's more out there then that. I might compile them eventually.

Fluffy Cupcake

0:30 of the second vid, that part of the track is not familiar at all. And 0:43 on the spiral part of the Array track, the sides are missing.

This is absolutely great!

I think you are right about the pace, it looks a bit slower, but also, that train in the second video, is it actually driving in the real game...?

• 3 months later...

-Looks at shelf-

I have this for the gamecube... It's certainly dusty.

Looks like I'm popping this in later...

Mr. Eight-Three-One

I would check it out... If my CD wasn't the definition of a disc beyond repair. Actually, no, I take that back -- It's BEYOND beyond repair.

I would check it out... If my CD wasn't the definition of a disc beyond repair. Actually, no, I take that back -- It's BEYOND beyond repair.

Do you just have the sticker?

lol username

-Looks at shelf-

I have this for the gamecube... It's certainly dusty.

Looks like I'm popping this in later...

Could you possibly get some video of it up on YouTube? The GameCube version of Drome Racers is quite different from the other ports, I played it at a friend's house once last year, and aside from the reworked menus, it also has a power-up or two not in other versions of the game (like a shield power-up), an exclusive two-player battle mode that uses unique cars and arenas, and probably some other differences/extra content (I didn't get to play it all that long before we moved on to something else).

-Looks at capture card-

WILL YOU WORK?

I'll try and get some up this week for you guys. I just have a bad problem with my capture card, NOT SYNCING AUDIO, it's the most annoying thing in the world. So, if I get something up, I'm sorry for the audio.

I might just put music in the background.

Okay, my capcard is working, and I'm in the process of recording this now.

It will also feature my voice, because I feel like talking in the video.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.