Legoland Cheats List

Cyrem

I found these cheats while browsing through exe. I had a look on some cheat sites, but none seem to have them. Pretty much here is the ones I've found and their effects.

While in the game, hold SHIFT and type these at the same time:

SHOWCAPACITY

>> Shows capacity information when press shift

DIGGER

>> "Set Switch 1" ... Not sure what the description means, but it had no effect for me.

I
MPROVISE

>> Turns on freeplay mode.

WELOVELEGOLAND

>> Win the level.

PRAISEME

>> The appraisal report popsup.

HARDASNAILS

>> No Ride Wear & Tear

COLDHARDCASH

>> Gives you 5,000.

DIE

>> Immediatly closes the game.

STOP

>> Stops the music.

WEST

>> Western Music

CASTLE

>> Castle Music

INCA

>> Inca Music

EGYPT

>> Egyption Music

ILIKETOTRAVEL

>> Unknown, didn't seem to have any effect when I tried.
  • Like 2

Nice list! Unfortunately, I can not try them, as I am having a little trouble with my computer.

I was wondering though, how do you see these things in the exe?

Nice list! Unfortunately, I can not try them, as I am having a little trouble with my computer.

I was wondering though, how do you see these things in the exe?

Find codes hidden in the .exe is actually pretty simple with a trained eye and a hex editor. You simple search for strings of text in the .exe file, using the Hex Editor, filter out certain strings and all the random garbage you don't need, and eventually you'll find the list you were looking for.

I've noticed this when type the 'DIE' command; If you start the game with capslock off, I had to turn caplock on to make it work. If capslock was on and need to turn it off before typing. Not sure if this is just me or it happens with everyone.

• 3 months later...
Oboe Shoes

Oh man, How'd I miss this topic? Logoland Cheats... might have to playthrough again. I'll try to find out if DIGGER and ILIKETOTRAVEL do anything..

• 1 year later...

Cool! I ought to gave these codes a bash. I've completed the game so I think the music codes would be the only ones that really make a difference.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • lol username unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.