Random Picture On Game Closure

Cyrem

So I was trying out the English demo le717 uploaded, everything is dandy other then a blank green screen when I click on 'quick race'... but thats not a worry, i'll figure a way around that.

When I quit the game (using the proper game quit screen) this appeared:

I included a scaled down version on the top right so you can easily see that it is a set of traffic lights, but this is completey random. The background colour is the colour usually used when making transparent BMP's.

The traffic light sprite is used on the campaign map screen to show the current race, although I didn't think you can access that screen in the demo. But I haven't played the demo for about 10 years so :S

• Like 1

Blank green screen when you click quick race? That's shouldn't happen. I pulled that from a installed copy of the demo, and while I never played it, it still shouldn't do that. I'll run it myself soon, and see if I get the same thing. BTW, what OS are you running? I'm Win7 x64.

As for the topic, I wouldn't know what that is. But I've never seen that come up either. I guess I should check the demo. And has this happened more than once, or was it a one-time thing?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lol username

Probably some beta stuff.

This is the demo version. The game never had a beta as far as I know.

Well, it did, just not a public one, obviously. And as Brickulator said, this sprite is used in the full game, so I'm not even sure why we're discussing the beta.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.