Help With Stunt Rally?

McJobless

I recently was able to get a copy of SR running on my other PC. Fantastic as that is, I think it's time we started trying to modify that.

The archives are split into two. From my understanding, the RFD files contain the files, and the RFH files contain the file names, paths, and probably the file sizes/offsets. This seems like an easy job to make a convertor for someone with programming skill.

It seems that, as with the theme of LEGO games, you can essentially do a "Data Folder" method here.

Anyone avaliable to help?

EDIT: For those of you with the game, all the archives are located in your "Res" folder. If anyone wants to take up this job but doesn't have a copy of the files, I'll be happy to provide them.

Alright, I took the liberty of uploading just the .res files.

http://www.mediafire...tty426liygrw9iv

I did some research while I was about it, and I've come up with some interesting results. Their are two files in the "art" directory, with the .mdd and .mfd extensions. They look to be some form of database about the games files, but they're very light...

Also, I went and had a look at the "movies" that you'll find in the "Taunts" folder. They have the ".mvd" extension, but comparing headers with known movie formats which have the ".mvd" extension failed. I noticed that they had "MOTO_VIDEO" at the start of each one.

I then opened up the tracks, and weirld enough, each had "LEGO MOTO". This is getting weirder and weirder...

Extreme, lrn2lookindownloadssection. :P

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/files/file/138-stunt-rally-rf-tool-v10/

It has been there since August 6, 2010. I even downloaded it to extract my demo copy.

You know, I feel very stupid right now. Especially since I now remember looking at that file and thinking, "I have the demo, maybe I should get it...NAH."

I'm my own worst enemy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.