• frozen frenzy
    • Dont panic
    • Lava Laughter
    • Fire,n,Water
    • Air raiders
    • rocky horrar
    • Lake of fire
    • Back to basics

for me its lava laughter now your turn have excluded the one that have a low oxygen depletion like Breathless, rock hard, oresome etc.Have fun fell free to post one that is not on here :)

I say when the bar starts making noise. Anything before that is fine.

I meant by rates like a breath of fresh air has a rate of 10

Lava laughter has a rate of 15 that's what i mean .

And most people who don't mod the game much at all wouldn't know what you are talking about. I however did know what you were talking about but just wanted to mess with you because your poll required knowledge a normal player wouldn't have.

And most people who don't mod the game much at all wouldn't know what you are talking about. I however did know what you were talking about but just wanted to mess with you because your poll required knowledge a normal player wouldn't have.

That makes sense thanks Oh and what level did you pick.

I didn't pick a level. I never modded the game much so I don't really know what numbers each level is.

I didn't pick a level. I never modded the game much so I don't really know what numbers each level is.

ok here i give you all of them :)

1. a breath of fresh air 10

2. breathless 2

3. frozen frenzy 10

4. water lot of fun 8

5. water works 10

6. rock hard 6

7. don't panic 20

8. ice spy 3

9. lava laughter 15

10. oresome 1

11. fire,n,water 20

12. run the gunlanet 30

13. air raiders 30

14. lake of fire 20

15. back to basics 30

16. hot stuff 15

17. rocky horror 40

Hope that helps :)

The Brigadier

Lake of Fire is the only level when oxygen becomes anything close to a concern. Other levels with a high oxygen depletion rate already have most of the base already built for you. >_>

Lake of Fire is the only level when oxygen becomes anything close to a concern. Other levels with a high oxygen depletion rate already have most of the base already built for you. >_>

good point but remember lake of fire has a teleport pad while fire,n,water dose not and they both have the same oxygen rate.

:off topic: did you try my mini haul yet

Fluffy Cupcake

A more appropriate question is "What amount of new topics is too much for fun to post?" I'm going with 1.

There is no such thing as to much, forums are meant for posting topics on various matters.

A more appropriate question is "What amount of new topics is too much for fun to post?" I'm going with 1.

There is no such thing as too much, forums are meant for posting topics on various matters.

You obviously haven't been around fun much, have you?

The Brigadier

good point but remember lake of fire has a teleport pad while fire,n,water dose not and they both have the same oxygen rate.

Fire 'n' Water doesn't worry me too much as the materials are right next to the base; in Lake of Fire, they are more spread out.

Oh, your Minihaul is out? I'll try it tomorrow; it's 00:37 xD

Fire 'n' Water doesn't worry me too much as the materials are right next to the base; in Lake of Fire, they are more spread out.

Oh, your Minihaul is out? I'll try it tomorrow; it's 00:37 xD

Thanks i hope you like to see what i have done firs click this link oh you will love hot stuff now http://www.rockraide...6640#entry66640

also thinking about doing a speed run for it.

Personally, I would say Don't Panic unless you know the shortcut or teleport a few of your starting raiders out. Without the shortcut and with three raiders if you're not fast enough the level becomes unwinnable (I've seen a let's play where the guy fails this mission twice - he got to the point where he was playing commissar with his raiders). Baz's mod makes it worse (one of the few actual difficulty upgrades I've seen in that mod) with longer mission goals.

Personally, I would say Don't Panic unless you know the shortcut or teleport a few of your starting raiders out. Without the shortcut and with three raiders if you're not fast enough the level becomes unwinnable (I've seen a let's play where the guy fails this mission twice - he got to the point where he was playing commissar with his raiders). Baz's mod makes it worse (one of the few actual difficulty upgrades I've seen in that mod) with longer mission goals.

yikes yeah me to

The Brigadier

Personally, I would say Don't Panic unless you know the shortcut or teleport a few of your starting raiders out.

If you teleport any of the starting Raiders out, you will fail the level.

• 1 year later...

You left out "Run the Gauntlet". In which it is nearly impossible to build the support station, if you wish to make a base. It's the only one I've never manage to build a successful base. "Don't Panic", I was at lbare minimun oxygen before I made the SupportStation. Levels like those become a challenge to making bases since the Rock Raiders love to wonder to the other side of the map for one piece of ore or cyrstal.

• 3 months later...

The moment it STARTS getting depleted, I get worried. I build a Support Station ASAP, and if I still am running out, I teleport Rock Raiders back to the L.M.S. Explorer.

I remember giving Rock Raiders names like Alcom and Jamesster, and then making them stand next to dynamite when it went off. Good times, good times...

Fluffy Cupcake

I remember giving Rock Raiders names like Alcom and Jamesster, and then making them stand next to dynamite when it went off. Good times, good times...

... :o

Also, I like how I read McJobless's post and then zipped out of here. XP (I had to come back to read your post)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.