Leumeister

There is a spacey-ish.. tone.. I dunno how else to describe it but to put it in text it's Wa wa wang woaaaIIIIDDIIAAAOOWWW In the freeway music and also in LR2 in riegels racetrack

I Googled LEGO Island xtreme stunts synthisizer music or somthing like that and came up with Ziltch

I kinda like it and it sorta sounds like the beginning of the andross fight music from star fox 2

Ummm thanks I guess... could you give me a demostration?

Plus I don't even know what a SIne wave is! I've heard of it but never heard it (lol)

A sine wave is a basic wave form. If you have a graphing calculator, go to the graph and enter sin(2x) for a graphical representation. As for how it sounds, if your computer beeps on POST then you've heard one.

I would make a demonstration but my Technic KN-50000 is in the basement away from my computer and my AKAI MPK-49 is just a 49 key controller, not a synthesizer.

A sine wave is a basic wave form. If you have a graphing calculator, go to the graph and enter sin(2x) for a graphical representation. As for how it sounds, if your computer beeps on POST then you've heard one.

I would make a demonstration but my Technic KN-50000 is in the basement away from my computer and my AKAI MPK-49 is just a 49 key controller, not a synthesizer.

Woah, woah, 40K, he just wants some music, not a freakin' advanced maths lesson ;P

^ THIS

He is right! Music not math! music is one of the many universal languages not MATH!

Music is highly mathematical. There's a classical piece written entirely using a mathematical equation.

Still, if you would rather have a hands-on explanation, I can provide it.

A basic Sine Wave

It's not the finished synth you're looking for, but it should be a good base to play around with.

BOOOOOOOOOP (LOL)

But i still don't see how that could make that

Start by opening the file in Audacity and play around with the Vocoding and Phaser effects, then use a timed pitch shift to have the sound drop off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.