Island 3 Music Titles

Lair

In-game, the music in LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts/Island 3 does not have names displayed on the radio. However, looking through the files has revealed they would have been named. After careful analyzing, I figured out what OGGs took what names:

• Blistr - Blistery Fingers
  • Buzz - Buzzard County
  • Crupt - Rupture in C
  • Fatz - Fatjazz
  • Daft - Daft Funk
  • Gimmie - Gimmie All Your LEGO
  • Happy - Happy Go Lucky
  • Hobo - Hobo Train
  • mRave - Mild Rave V2
  • Minty - Minty Fresh
  • Plastic - Plastic Fantastic
  • Reggae - Mo Reggae V2
  • Stripe - Stripe
  • Sunny - Sunny Hill Park
  • Supgee - Supgee
  • Trip - Trip to the Hop
  • uspunk - US-Punk
  • wannabe - Wannabe my Lego V2
These were all found in some odd file on the disc, it was not a txt so I had to do some careful looking. However, there are still a lot of unnamed ones. Here are the rest, along with what I guessed it might mean if anything:
  • 2Step (also 2_step, which is a louder version)
  • 2002 (year of release of game)
  • Ambient
  • BakTrak
  • bband - Brass Band?
  • I_need - LEGO is all I Need
  • Int_loop
  • Round (Round Table? medieval sounding...)
  • BlueMusic - Blue Music? (Front end)
  • FAITH (Ripcord Rescue)
All this topic is for is showing what I found and asking if anyone else had any idea what the other tracks may be based on the discovered names.

lol username

Pretty sure "BlueMusic" refers to the bluescreen where Pepper does his training before each stunt; as the music plays there as well as the front end. Thanks for the list... I wonder if V2 means the songs were re-done a few times? I dunno.

Pretty sure "BlueMusic" refers to the bluescreen where Pepper does his training before each stunt

But it's the main menu musiEDIT BECAUSE I'M STUPID:

as the music plays there as well as the front end.

whoops :whistle:

• 10 months later...

I think the plastic music talks about Phanta Sea, not Fantasy (although it is a pun on Fantasy...), Phanta Sea is mentioned on the GBC version of the LEGO Island 2, and DJ also mentions it in the L.E.G.O. Radio.

And I replaced the bband and other crappy fanfare theme with LI Hospital and LI2 Main Theme, SOUNDS BETTER.

I think the plastic music talks about Phanta Sea, not Fantasy (although it is a pun on Fantasy...)

That doesn't even make sense. "But it's all a fantasy..." It's talking about the furry dice and red jellybeans and his comic books all being a fantasy.

And I replaced the bband and other crappy fanfare theme

why and what crappy fanfare

EDIT: the guy who made the music gave me several other names so I need to update this list

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake
EDIT: the guy who made the music gave me several other names so I need to update this list
I just renamed my files earlier today, so rather good timing for me, that is if you do it soon. *waits for update*

I think the plastic music talks about Phanta Sea, not Fantasy (although it is a pun on Fantasy...)

That doesn't even make sense. "But it's all a fantasy..." It's talking about the furry dice and red jellybeans and his comic books all being a fantasy.

Then what is this:

"n the LEGO Island manual, it mentions that LEGO Island is in the Fanta-Sea. LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts acknologes this, even in a song."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Lego_Island#The_Unproduced_Sequel.3F

If it is a liar then the writter is poop

Then what is this:

"n the LEGO Island manual, it mentions that LEGO Island is in the Fanta-Sea. LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts acknologes this, even in a song."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Lego_Island#The_Unproduced_Sequel.3F

If it is a liar then the writter is poop

Pls stahp.

• 5 months later...

Speaking of Music

what was that music you discovered LEGO Island 2 unused voice clips mixed on it?

Somebody told me here you found something like this.

Plastic Fantastic does NOT mention the "Phanta Sea". I don't know how you would think that. "Fantastic" is in the title for Pete Bog's sake!

But Plastic Fantastic is also based off Champagne Supernova, the lyrics and guitar riff are very similar.

omg you said supernova

@Lair I'm still waiting for answer, who said that "how do they do that" and where it WAS supposed to appear on LI2 

o

That doesn't even make sense. "But it's all a fantasy..." It's talking about the furry dice and red jellybeans and his comic books all being a fantasy.Then what is this:"n the LEGO Island manual, it mentions that LEGO Island is in the Fanta-Sea. LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts acknologes this, even in a song."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Lego_Island#The_Unproduced_Sequel.3FIf it is a liar then the writter is poop *acknowledge

*Phanta Sea

That's a very believable source you got there, Not to mention the fact it's a freaking Talk page.

Brickulator

The Phanta Sea is definitely mentioned in the LEGO Island manual, if that's what's being disputed here...

lol username

The Phanta Sea is definitely mentioned in the LEGO Island manual, if that's what's being disputed here...

That's not what's being disputed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.