• IceMonster
    • LavaMonster
    • SlimySlug
    • Hate them all
    • ???? huh

To the notepad discussion

Just use Notepad++

Much better than all of those others combined

I don't need something complicating everything. Plain notepad is enough for me.

• 1 month later...

slimey slugs suck hell -__-

seriously, not only are they annoying, but usually the rock raiders are 110% retarded and wont attack them! soooo annoying!

• 1 month later...
ms.rock.raider

I hate those slimy slugs. it was annoying in rock hard. "A slimy slug is invading your base, A slimy slug is invading your base, A slimy slug is invading your base, A slimy slug is invading your base..." :rf:

it was really annoying in back to basics. 8S

I just disabled the bats.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate the Slimy Slugs.

They are so awful :(

But the slugs are the only "real" enemy in the game.

And the little spiders are very bad, the rock raider fell every time when they walk over a spider.

• 4 weeks later...

Slugs. I have bad childhood memories of never being able to pass one of the later levels. Although now that I know how to avoid them, bats are the real pain.

Slugs. I have bad childhood memories of never being able to pass one of the later levels.

This is my life story.

It was the last level. I was young, and probably not too fast. I would repeat it again and again, taking over 45 minutes just to try and avoid the slugs. But those slugs would always kill me over, and I hate them with all of my heart.

Slugs. I have bad childhood memories of never being able to pass one of the later levels.

This is my life story.

It was the last level. I was young, and probably not too fast. I would repeat it again and again, taking over 45 minutes just to try and avoid the slugs. But those slugs would always kill me over, and I hate them with all of my heart.

>There are no slugs on the last level

Drill Master

OMG BATS! I hate these things! It literally took me forever to complete Rocky Horror because the bats kept invading my base causing my RR to drop everything and run away like little kids! they should have made Bat Repellent.

At least the game doesn't announce bats, like it does with almost everything else.

"Bats are trolling your Rock Raiders!"

Yeah, I'd kill myself.

GordonFreeman

Don't even REMIND me of the alert thing... "A landslide has occurred" "A landslide has occurred" "A landslide has occurred" :/ Slimy Slugs take the bait for me. The stupid Sonic Blasters that crash my game absolutely annoy me. Worse - I spent an hour on Frozen Frenzy, collecting every last crystal and piece of ore there was... I had everything set. Every cavern discovered. Just a wall to go through. But, I decided to upgrade my vehicles and clean up the area for the last bits of ore. I upgraded the Upgrade station. Guess what happens. "LRR.EXE has crashed" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyway, Slimy Slugs are a pain. But if there's a recharge seam, you can get your crystals back ;)

Guess what happens. "LRR.EXE has crashed" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh man, LRR on my old PC did this. Made completing all the longer levels next to impossible.

This is my life story.

In the last level aren't any slugs.

You maybe mean level 23.

There I had 8 Slugs at the same time, but I shooted them away^^

i find slimy slug ANNOYING!!! that is why i made it so in my mod electric fences affect them.

also i made it so that small spiders NEVER go in walls so they keep annoying you *evil laugh!*

This is my life story.

In the last level aren't any slugs.

You maybe mean level 23.

There I had 8 Slugs at the same time, but I shooted them away^^

Yes, most likely, thank you for the correction bro

Why is bats the most hated?

I hardly ever see them.

SMALL SPIDERS I SAY! THEY ARE TRIPPY.

Small Spiders also die when you step on them. Bat may be rare, but when they do appear, they never go away, haunting your HQ forever. And they can make your Raiders not just drop stuff, but run away.

They were in two MANDITORY missions, and were very obvious

Where were they? I never, ever saw a bat. I saw a couple of slugs that were particularly annoying, I saw a lot of Monsters and Small Monsters and that was it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.