• Bat
    • RockMonster
    • IceMonster
    • LavaMonster
    • SlimySlug
    • Hate them all
    • ???? huh

They were in two MANDITORY missions, and were very obvious

Where were they? I never, ever saw a bat. I saw a couple of slugs that were particularly annoying, I saw a lot of Monsters and Small Monsters and that was it.

Ice Spy, Hot Stuff and Rocky Horror

• 2 months later...

Why is bats the most hated?

I hardly ever see them.

SMALL SPIDERS I SAY! THEY ARE TRIPPY.

I see what you did there.

As for the topic, I would have to say bats followed by monsters because they scare people. The slugs I have learned to trap.

Hey guys, I'm new here and wanted to drop by and say hi while I have free time.

Anyways, definately the slimy slugs. I absolutely HATE the things! They just get in the way and eat everything (as far as I remember, my copy has sat in its box for over a year).

devestater slugs

they are like

a slimy slug is invading your base

but they dont actually do anything for me :(

• 3 weeks later...

When do slugs crash the game?

I think he meant ruin the game, like when you build your base around 4 holes, get 30 energy crystals, and end up swarmed. Not that there aren't strategies to avoid the chaos.

• 1 month later...

I went with Slimy Slugs cause they tend to drain your energy (often without Recharges available), and I've found Sonic Blasters rarely work for me. They go off, the Slug moves away a bit, then comes right back, and are annoying as hell.

Honestly, it was a toss up between Slugs and Bats.

• 1 month later...

I went with bats, I've never found a permament solution to the critters. They make characters drop things, construction becomes pretty miserable. Some missions if they come around your stuff early - you're toast.

• 2 weeks later...

I went with bats, I've never found a permament solution to the critters. They make characters drop things, construction becomes pretty miserable. Some missions if they come around your stuff early - you're toast.

Yeah bats are pretty much just a waist of perfectly good MBs and I honestly think they have the dumbest AI for bats in LRR...

Yeah bats are pretty much just a waist of perfectly good MBs and I honestly think they have the dumbest AI for bats in LRR...

For modding purposes, I was able to make them into fighter jets and drop bombs. However, they do have the dumbest AI, because replicating the circumstances for them to drop bombs is near impossible.

• 7 months later...

I was able to make them into fighter jets and drop bombs

What the wad.....

Anyways, I go with bats. I understand the Small Spider problems, but a) they don't affect drilling vehicles, and b) they die after one RR steps on them.

But bats are invincible and really annoying. I hated Hot Stuff: I had and Ore Refinery, which STT can't carry the studs, but the bats kept on making my raiders drop them. >:(

And if they come to your base early in the game... (especially in Hot Stuff as you only start with a Tool Store) >:( again.

And there's no way to even distract them. Yes, I've tried placing Sonic Blasters all over the place, but it does nothing for me. Maybe for others.

</rant>

And yes, I did read the date of the last post.

• 2 months later...

Bats can't be destroyed and waste your time.🕔🕟

Spiders die when stepped on, causing your character to be stunned for a few seconds. They also waste your time.👾

Slugs drive me crazy. My guys shoot at them and always miss. On Back To Basics, they cause so much agony as I lose over and over and over...whenever I shoot at them, I blow up my support station.ðŸ«

All other monsters just blow up when I shoot them.

• 1 month later...

I think I hate the rock raider more than anything, although one could argue that this provides the 'challenge' in this game

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

id have to say the slugs too simply because as you near the end of the levels that have them they become almost a limitless stream that drain away all your crystals

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I think I hate the rock raider more than anything, although one could argue that this provides the 'challenge' in this game

Yeah them Rock Raiders are evil creatures. When I command my legion of mining slugs the Rock Raiders are always invading my base, but not only that they're destroying my home putting pointless holes everywhere. Scumbag thieves they are.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.