Which Of These Tv Show Do You Like Best ?

fun

tv shows  

21 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you like best

• PB&J Otter
    • Invader Zim
    • Atomic Betty
    • South park
    • Sponge Bob Square Pants
    • Love em all
    • i do not care
    • i hate all of them

Kid, apart from South Park, and (in some aspects) Spongebob, these are all kids shows that the majority of us probably have never seen. I've seen them all, thanks to a little sister, but I can say its a tie for me between South Park (BUFFALO SOLIDER, IN THE HEART OF AMERICA) and Spongebob (I'M A GOOFY GOOBER!).

Fluffy Cupcake

Kid, apart from South Park, and (in some aspects) Spongebob, these are all kids shows that the majority of us probably have never seen.

Eh, they're just not in your taste range ;). I've actually heard of most of these, but never watched them as I use the computer instead of the TV. Leaving no time for it.

The only one on that list I wouldn't watch is South Park.

I've seen all of them except for PB&J Otter. I guess I like Invader Zim the best out of the choices, but South Park can be funny sometimes.

Kid, apart from South Park, and (in some aspects) Spongebob, these are all kids shows that the majority of us probably have never seen. I've seen them all, thanks to a little sister, but I can say its a tie for me between South Park (BUFFALO SOLIDER, IN THE HEART OF AMERICA) and Spongebob (I'M A GOOFY GOOBER!).

This.

I've seen all of them except for PB&J Otter. I guess I like Invader Zim the best out of the choices, but South Park can be funny sometimes.

well maybe you should see at lest 1 episode and if you like it here is a link to one tell me if you like it http://www.youtube.c...u/0/DZtjlW9d4iI oh and what episode of Atomic Betty have you seen that you liked ?

thomas the tank engine

that's not even a choice :whistle:

Definintely Spongebob. Who ya callin' Pinhead?

love that one lol

The Muppet Show. Just sayin'. But out of this list, Spongebob. I never really liked Invader Zim or Atomic Betty, and most South Park humor is too crude in my opinion. And You're never too old for Spongebob.

Spongebob.

NOW THAT WE'RE MEN... WE HAVE FACIAL HAIR! NOW THAT WE'RE MEN... I CHANGED MY UNDERWEAR

yeah old sponge bob rocks new sponge bob seasons 5+ stink

It's not on the list (or on TV anymore), but I'm a fan of the Sci-Fi series Stargate SG-1.

I may end up adding Dr. Who to my (short) list of TV shows I watch, but for now it's Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Firefly.

Robot chicken and Star wars clone wars are better!

Robot Chicken is pretty funny but eww... Star Wars: The Clone Wars. What was George Lucas thinking? "Hey, let's turn Star Wars into a kids show with silly looking people and bad jokes!" I saw the movie and I didn't like it...

Robot chicken and Star wars clone wars are better!

Robot Chicken is pretty funny but eww... Star Wars: The Clone Wars. What was George Lucas thinking? "Hey, let's turn Star Wars into a kids show with silly looking people and bad jokes!" I saw the movie and I didn't like it...

Did you watch SW robot chicken(all 3 of them)?

Hey snipps ( s0d3rb3rg), the clone war sis good. I saw all the episodes and have all the games.

the clone war sis good. I saw all the episodes and have all the games.

Gotta disagree with you there, man. I've seen a couple of eps (again, thanks to my sister), and it just seems like the kind of straight-to-TV crap that most toy companies produce, just so they can continue selling Star Wars products. No offense, but the story seems pretty loose, and its more about the childish humour than the serious side of the Clone Wars (I can be a Star Wars nut when I want to).

but never watched them as I use the computer instead of the TV.

This exactly as to why I don't really care and answered none of them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.