Need A 100% Lego Soccer/football Mania Save File (Solved)

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Edit: Solution here.

Anyone got a save that's late in the game (story) or completed? This will be the third time I'm restarting it if not, because my computer likes to stupidly delete (reset) the save files randomly (usually when I'm late in the story, like at around collecting the rocket ship pieces). I was backing up my save file the second time round in case this problem might happen again, but somehow that file got replaced by a blank save. -_-

A save file at any part in the game would be appreciated, so at least I won't have to start from the very beginning.

.....because HARRYCONTROL'S computer likes to stupidly delete (reset) the save files randomly....

Fixed

Yeah, I'm ready to smack my head against a wall and tear out my hair because of it. We need to unlock everything so me and Segatendo can assemble our favorite players to play against each other.

AI's hardest difficultly level doesn't quite cut it for me on Lego Soccer Mania. You need a skilled human player to get some intense challenge.

Yeah, I know I'm just rumbling a bunch of mumble jumble on my post right now, but it's probably going to my last for a little while. Just thought I'd pop in randomly again. :P

Funny thing about Soccer Mania... The save system worked perfectly on two computers I tried it in (both desktops, one a Vista computer belonging to a friend and the other an XP Pro computer I was supposed to use for school :P ), but on every other computer I've tried it on it's been glitched like mad. It would either delete saves randomly, or wouldn't save at all and give an error message in-game... So I could use a save file as well.

Fluffy Cupcake

I got the game, but never played it sorry.

Then this is the perfect chance isn't it

Yes.. yes it is. If you could take the chance to play the game for the first time in history, I would appreciate it. :)

I got the game, but never played it sorry.

Then this is the perfect chance isn't it

Yes.. yes it is. If you could take the chance to play the game for the first time in history, I would appreciate it. :)

He already told me he's extremely busy with other things, so I believe it's just too much stress on him to play this game.

Fluffy Cupcake

Playing a game is not suppose to be stressful (unless of course the game has stressful content).

That's not what Extreme meant :|

I know what he meant, I incorrectly replied properly though 8S.

In other words, of my last post, if playing a game is going to cause stress do to lack of time to do it, then don't play it.

n other words, of my last post, if playing a game is going to cause stress do to lack of time to do it, then don't play it.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING IS CYREM'S SCENARIO!

Fluffy Cupcake

n other words, of my last post, if playing a game is going to cause stress do to lack of time to do it, then don't play it.

Let's just say I was suppose to be agreeing with you in that first reply, but due to me failing to reply properly I made things look dumb.

Let's just say I was suppose to be agreeing with you in that first reply, but due to me failing to reply properly I made things look dumb.

Ah, well then, this is highly awkward, so I'm just going to fall off a cliff while eating my Sundae.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
ElectricPrunes

If someone comes across this thread like I did and wants a walk-through on how to fix this, here you go. 

1. Download the save

2. Open the Master drive (the one with Windows on it) through file explorer

3. Go to "Users" NOTE: From here on if you can't fin the file name you may need to turn on "Hidden Items" using the "View" tab on the top left of the window, you may need to do this 

multiple times as you go through each file

4. Select the account you're using, it may be under "Owner" or something similar but more likely it's your name or nickname

5.  Select "AppData"

6. Select "Roaming" 

7. Select "Lego Media"

8. Now you've got single option folders so just click through until you get to the save file. You should see an options save "OPTIONS.SAV" and 7 profile saves. The first being "SAVE0000.SAV"

9. Now open the zipped file you downloaded and place the save file itself somewhere, not the Dev0 file, the actual save. This may take a second on some PC's. 

10. Now you can either drop the save directly with the other saves and agree to "Overwrite File" or hit back once in the file explorer and drop the safe into the Dev0 folder, either way it will prompt you to overwrite the existing file of the same name.

Start the game up and the profile is called "COMPLETE SAV". Congratulations! As far as going through the story goes I believe the cutscenes still play no matter what so you can just go through the game as you normally would however everything will already be unlocked. Now on my second startup when it took me to the profile page it said "scanning" and promptly crashed. The 3rd time went off without a hitch so it's just a bug. This fix isn't without its flaws but hey, it's a 20+ year old game now. I'd save that file incase the link for it ever goes down. If I can help anyone more let me know or if the download link goes down maybe I can post it somewhere. Good luck!

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.