Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xiron

Need A 100% Lego Soccer/football Mania Save File (Solved)

14 posts in this topic

Edit: Please login or register to see this link.

Anyone got a save that's late in the game (story) or completed? This will be the third time I'm restarting it if not, because my computer likes to stupidly delete (reset) the save files randomly (usually when I'm late in the story, like at around collecting the rocket ship pieces). I was backing up my save file the second time round in case this problem might happen again, but somehow that file got replaced by a blank save. -_-

A save file at any part in the game would be appreciated, so at least I won't have to start from the very beginning.

.....because HARRYCONTROL'S computer likes to stupidly delete (reset) the save files randomly....

Fixed

Yeah, I'm ready to smack my head against a wall and tear out my hair because of it. We need to unlock everything so me and Segatendo can assemble our favorite players to play against each other.

AI's hardest difficultly level doesn't quite cut it for me on Lego Soccer Mania. You need a skilled human player to get some intense challenge.

Yeah, I know I'm just rumbling a bunch of mumble jumble on my post right now, but it's probably going to my last for a little while. Just thought I'd pop in randomly again. :P

I got the game, but never played it sorry.

Funny thing about Soccer Mania... The save system worked perfectly on two computers I tried it in (both desktops, one a Vista computer belonging to a friend and the other an XP Pro computer I was supposed to use for school :P ), but on every other computer I've tried it on it's been glitched like mad. It would either delete saves randomly, or wouldn't save at all and give an error message in-game... So I could use a save file as well.

Then this is the perfect chance isn't it

Yes.. yes it is. If you could take the chance to play the game for the first time in history, I would appreciate it. :)

Yes.. yes it is. If you could take the chance to play the game for the first time in history, I would appreciate it. :)

He already told me he's extremely busy with other things, so I believe it's just too much stress on him to play this game.

Playing a game is not suppose to be stressful (unless of course the game has stressful content).

Playing a game is not suppose to be stressful (unless of course the game has stressful content).

That's not what Extreme meant :|

That's not what Extreme meant :|

I know what he meant, I incorrectly replied properly though 8S.

In other words, of my last post, if playing a game is going to cause stress do to lack of time to do it, then don't play it.

n other words, of my last post, if playing a game is going to cause stress do to lack of time to do it, then don't play it.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING IS CYREM'S SCENARIO!

n other words, of my last post, if playing a game is going to cause stress do to lack of time to do it, then don't play it.

Let's just say I was suppose to be agreeing with you in that first reply, but due to me failing to reply properly I made things look dumb.

Let's just say I was suppose to be agreeing with you in that first reply, but due to me failing to reply properly I made things look dumb.

Ah, well then, this is highly awkward, so I'm just going to fall off a cliff while eating my Sundae.

For reference I made and uploaded a 100% save myself. TOPIC SOLVED.

Please login or register to see this link.