Stunt Rally Bugs

Auditor

I only know the splat truck glitch.

I haven't experinced any bugs, but to be fair, I haven't owned the full game yet.

What happens with that bug?

I only know the splat truck glitch.

What happens with that bug?

This bug occurs when the splat truck were to tip itself over a certain track piece. There are three track pieces that can perform this.

Quicksand

Cannon

360 Loop

Of course, you'll have to arrange the pieces in a certain area. The quicksand is easy to get, the cannon is moderate, and the 360 loop is difficult.

Having to hit the truck in any of these will cause the game to instantly crash, which will redirect you to your desktop.

All i remember off the top of my head is that you can phase through a loop-de-loop piece without actually looping if you drive into it at the right angle.

This bug occurs when the splat truck were to tip itself over a certain track piece. There are three track pieces that can perform this.

Quicksand

Cannon

360 Loop

...that's not a bug. That's the truck not knowing to turn around and tipping over. It's programmed to do that. It's a tipping truck.

...that's not a bug. That's the truck not knowing to turn around and tipping over. It's programmed to do that. It's a tipping truck.

Having to hit the truck in any of these will cause the game to instantly crash, which will redirect you to your desktop.

• 1 year later...

This thread is a year old... But I don't care!

Anyway, I remeber that if you restart a race while any player is on a loop-the-loop, that character won't be reset at the start line. Their car will stop responding until the light turns green, and then they will either be allowed to keep going or be reset at the start. This is either a good way to get a head-start or to fall way behind. You can do it to yourself or other characters, and once I made a track consisting of ONLY loop-the-loops so I could get it to happen to all four players at once.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever experienced any bugs in the game? So far, I only know the splat truck glitch.

The only bug i've encountered is the text not showing up.

EDIT:I only have the demo version of the game.

I didn't want to say this because it seems a lot of people haven't experienced this, but I always found this game to be quite buggy. I mean, loop-de-loop glitches, text problems, and lots of general weirdness in the create a track mode.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had a problem with the game, and I about played it to death, other than one instance of skipping the loop-de-loop after hitting it at an odd angle.

=

• 1 year later...

I thought I'd update this with a little list:

1) Having three fans on a ramp that goes up, then a sharp turn, and if you overshoot there is something stopping you from getting back (usually a sinking trap in the ground :P) is very nearly impossible. In fact, by my reckoning it is impossible to get past without respawning if you actually take the route that it takes you on.

2) If you have a straight piece on a height block, and then a fan, and then another raised block with a normal piece on it, the AI occasionally just tries to get to the next piece and doesn't respawn.

3) Driving backwards into a loop-de-loop is fun! :P

4) I have no clue how I got this to happen, but in Don't Panic the splat truck respawned (not came out like it usually does) a long way away from any truck start points. It kept on doing it.

5) There can only be one splat truck at a time, so if you have two factory buildings only one truck will come out.

I've never had something crash the game, though.

And of course you have the No Text Bug... :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.