Doctor Who?

Storm

I just watched the season finale of season 6, and I have to say that they were clever with it. Also, WHY THE CLIFFHANGER KSDFJGDSFGJSDFG

Seriously though, Discuss the finale here.

I just watched the season finale of season 6, and I have to say that they were clever with it. Also, WHY THE CLIFFHANGER KSDFJGDSFGJSDFG

Which Doctor?

Which Doctor?

Sonic, the episode when the Doctors enemies attacked him at Stonehenge was the second to last episode of the 5th season, so the 6th season is the one that we completely missed.

Which Doctor?

Sonic, use your brain for once.

How would I know what Doctor he was talking about. I had no idea 9, 10, and 11 were all a continuation of the last Doctor.

Sonic, this makes no sense at all. What the frost are you Daleking about?

ALSO What OTHER Doctor would be at the end of "season six"?

He's just saying that he didn't know that the 9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor were all part of the same series.

I think he thought they were all separate shows.

He's just saying that he didn't know that the 9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor were all part of the same series.

I think he thought they were all separate shows.

No, I thought they were like the rest. Still connected to the series but pushed off to the side.

I stopped caring about DW after David Tennant died

I stopped caring after Tom Baker "died" as you put it.

That was mostly the fault of awful script writers around the time Adric showed up. By the time old Peter came about, it was BORING.

Where's the RRU Doc?

And don't give me addicts response.

COUGHCOUGH http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_serials COUGHCOUGH

Actually, Sonic has a point, and yet doesn't. Season six's finale was The War Games, the last serial to feature Patrick Troughton, and the longest existing DW serial. Series six was the one that just ended with Matt Smith.

But he doesn't because 1. Warguy and probably everyone except me has never seen the actually good old DWs, and 2. He was asking as if he thought each doctor was a seperate show. So no.

Hipster mode activated.

I liked Doctor Who before the reboot.

My first doctor was Tom Baker, then McCoy.

McCoy is my all time favorite.

Hipster-mode deactivated.

Hey why do most people hate Matt Smith? I think he's doing a pretty good job.

He's pretty funny and I really like his personality.

That was mostly the fault of awful script writers around the time Adric showed up. By the time old Peter came about, it was BORING.

You don't like McCoy?

How do you not like McCoy?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

You don't like McCoy?

How do you not like McCoy?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

I said I didn't like the show. McCoy could easily be the next Hartnell. I have no issue with him. The script writters are where I dislike DW.

I said I didn't like the show. McCoy could easily be the next Hartnell. I have no issue with him. The script writters are where I dislike DW.

Yeah.

The McCoy era actualy had the worst writers of any.

Silver Nemesis: The 25th anniversary, and literally the worst Cybermen episode ever. Great way to celebrate the anniversary of your show. :|

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.