Very Old Rockraiders Ad!

Redacted

• 4 months later...

...Is topic necroing becoming a internet-ional SPORT or something?

Not that it really means anything...

But that commercial... EPIC CHEESE FACTOR. Just like most toy commercials of the 90's were like... Gotta love them.

Laptop + bed :af:

If bed = bunk bed, then distance to floor = greater.

And when distance to floor = greater, then distance to ground = even greater.

EPIC CHEESE FACTOR.

What!?

Well it showed up as a recent topic, seems that someone needs to blow the dust off the lid of some of these sections and open them back to the living.

Well it showed up as a recent topic, seems that someone needs to blow the dust off the lid of some of these sections and open them back to the living.

I'd much rather a bump a 5 month old topic then someone starting a new topic on the exact same thing.

I'd much rather a bump on a 5 month old topic than someone starting a new topic on the exact same thing.

This is one of many reasons this forum is both better and more logical than most forums IMO.

I'd much rather a bump on a 5 month old topic than someone starting a new topic on the exact same thing.

This is one of many reasons this forum is both better and more logical than most forums IMO.

^ among those being reposts on Reddit/4chan/FunnyJunk/Everyotherclichelargeforuminsertedhere, and etc.

reposts on Reddit

:|

Don't even.

Can't tell if you're saying that there aren't reposts on Reddit.

I'm just talking about general members reposting stuff that they say 3 days before, and found them not upvoted on the front page.

Not saying that Reddit is a place for reposters, if you want a good example of that, it would be 9gag.

• 2 years later...

It's such a same they don't make LEGO Rock Raiders any more. However, I've managed to buy most of the original sets off ebay.

By the way, great video! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.