GIGANTIC LEGO AIRCRAFT CARRIER SET!!!

TheDoctor

DeactivatedAccount

Its an Moc, and an famous one. Its all over Youtube, Brickshelf and Mocpages.

Is this the first time youve seen it?

I wonder how much it weighs and if it would float in water(if you look at the pictures it is in shallow water)...

Well, i guess that would depend on how much he may or may not have filled the inside.

Ok so I noticed something wrong with the topic title, it says "GIGANTIC LEGO AIRCRAFT CARRIER SET!!!" but how can it be a set if its the only one on Earth, so the title should be "GIGANTIC LEGO AIRCRAFT CARRIER!!!".

But after you read all of that, you should know that I still love this Bricktastic LEGO model.

Oh and we need to do something like this, maybe make a full sized LMS EXPLORER?

• 4 weeks later...

Unless his girlfriend helped him with it. I can imagine that at least some of these gigantic-scale LEGOs are not a one-man job. It's too much epic for one man to handle.

And Doctor, as for floating remember how much deadspace LEGO bricks have. If the bricks were relatively watertight, there would be enough air trapped that, if the innards of the ship weren't full of non-LEGO material, the ship should float. If not, then he could prop it up on some stands hidden under the water's surface I suppose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.