LEGO Racers 1 Cheats

Baz

The cheats in LEGO Racers 1, not unlike in many other games, were put in solely for the purpose of messing around. They can only be used in single races, so they can't be used to progress through the game (which is good, since you shouldn't need cheats to beat the game :P). I've had a lot of fun with these and mashing up different combinations for some hilarious results. The way they all work is by creating a racer with a certain name, the name itself is the cheat code, the actual make of the racer and his car doesn't matter (I like to make a racer that matches the cheat, but that's just me). Simply making the racer will turn on the cheat (for that time you are playing the game at least). To deactivate the cheat and reactivate it again, simply edit the license (you don't have to make any changes). Certain cheats will overwrite others, but certain ones can be used simultaneously.

They are as follows, in no particular order:

• pgllgrn - All Power-Ups Green (Boosts)
  • pgllrd - All Power-Ups Red (Projectiles)
  • pgllyll - All Power-Ups Yellow (Traps)
  • mxpmx - All Power-Ups at maximum level (regardless of white brick's collected)
  • rpcrnly - All Power-Ups are Grappling Hooks
  • flyskyhgh - All Racers are constantly in Flying Double-Rocket Boost
  • nchsss - Car Chassis are invisible/not rendered
  • ndrvr - Drivers are nvisible/not rendered
  • nwhls - Car Wheels are invisible/not rendered
  • nslwj - Cars are not slowed down by off-road regions
  • fstfrwrd - Game plays at double speed
  • lnfrrrm - Rocket Racer Run becomes unused mirror-version
  • nmrchts - Deactivates all activated cheats

Fun combinations:

• pgllgrn, pgllrd, or pgllyll combined with mxpmx
  • flyskyhgh combined with the above
  • flyskyhgh combined with nwhls (and/or nchsss, ndrvr)
  • flyskyhgh combined with rpcrnly (this leads to a fun bug: since all bot racers travel at constant speed while rocket boosting, grappling hooking enemies will send them flying backwards permanently, and them grappling you sends them flying forwards. Hilarity ensues.)
  • fstfrwrd combined with any of the above
  • ndrvr, nchsss, nwhls all at once, possibly combined with any of the above (shadows are still rendered though, which is a little annoying)

These are all the cheats I know of, if anyone knows any others feel free to post them. (I know of the fabled "Truck Driver" cheat, but it's a myth as far as I know)

The cheats I probably looked up online a long time ago, I don't remember. I found the neat combinations just from messing around :P

@Extreme, you didn't know the cheats? I knew them a long time (like, years) ago.

I don't search for cheats. I spend my time making new content that make cheats look obsolete.

And I haven't played this game in a LONG time.

JrMasterModelBuilder

These are all the cheats I know of, if anyone knows any others feel free to post them. (I know of the fabled "Truck Driver" cheat, but it's a myth as far as I know)

Seeing as how all the other cheats are plainly visible in the exe from a hex editor, I'm pretty sure that cheat if totally made up.

lol username

Yeah; as far as I know, the Truck Driver cheat is as mysterious as Stop N Swop in Banjo-Kazooie... It was scrapped.

The "Truck Driver" cheat is 100% fake. It's like the supposed cheats for Rock Raiders; some guy just made it up. It's been proven fake so many times and ways I don't even know where to begin.

Yeah; as far as I know, the Truck Driver cheat is as mysterious as Stop N Swop in Banjo-Kazooie... It was scrapped.

The "Truck Driver" cheat is 100% fake. It's like the supposed cheats for Rock Raiders; some guy just made it up. It's been proven fake so many times and ways I don't even know where to begin.

So it WAS you who disproved it! OK, now that I'm certian, I can say the following:

NO. There was NEVER a Truck Driver cheat. It was probably planned, but never put into the final game (Like the Batlord Bike).

lol username

So it WAS you who disproved it! OK, now that I'm certian, I can say the following:

Not just me, but multiple people, both by trying it in-game and looking for evidence of it in the files. Results have been universally zilch.

NO. There was NEVER a Truck Driver cheat. It was probably planned, but never put into the final game (Like the Batlord Bike).

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/are-you-serious-face-seriously

And as long as the Fright Bike (as I like to call it) has been brought up, I might as well add that most if not all the vehicles were redesigned at some point, not just Basil's.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the bump :( but:

I saw that the Truck Driver Cheat is not fake, but is only available in PS1 or N64 version.

And also some guy posted that you can make long names putting the name "LNGNAME" but I tested it, it is fake too.

I saw that the Truck Driver Cheat is not fake, but is only available in PS1 or N64 version.

Oh bloody heck.

Read the previous replies.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I can't get nwhls, nchsss, and ndrvr to combine to give me an invisible racer...

ndrvr, nchsss, nwhls all at once, possibly combined with any of the above (shadows are still rendered though, which is a little annoying)

And you have your answer. :P

• 1 year later...

Hello. I've noticed that nobody has uploaded any of the LEGO Racers cheat codes onto this site yet, so I thought I might as well do it. 

All you need to do is just edit one of your drivers names to the following: 

NMRCHTS-Disables all cheats.

MXPMX-All powerups maxed out

FLYSKYHGH-Permenant rocket boosters

NSLWJ-Don't slow down on grass, sand, etc.

LNFRRRM-Mirrored Rocket Racer track

RPCRNLY-Grapple powerups only

NWHLS-No wheels

NCHSSS-No chassis

NDRVR-No Driver

PGLLRD-play with all red powerups.

PGLLGRN-play with all green powerups.

PGLLYLL-play with all yellow powerups.

FSTFRWRD-fast mode

Thank you. :smug:  

• lol username unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.