A Race On The Test Track? (Not Quite)

Oboe Shoes

Overwriting track folders with other ones. The Test Track is missing a path for the AI to follow, so they just kinda sit there.

gallery_2288_186_129637.png

gallery_2288_186_41685.png

That's an odd place to stop for lunch. Is there some movie in the wall that we humans can't see?

LEGO Racers Movie! :D

Perhaps a trailer of LR2 was showing?

Yeah, but the test track seems a bit... off. I gave it Rocket Racer Run's path file, just so it would load, and somehow that desyncs the minimap with the actual track, and the grass doesn't slow you down.

lol username

:P

Anyways, the frozen AI might actually come in helpful for getting screenshots of them for the wiki (if we plan on doing that stuff)... It's kinda hard to get good quality screens while they're whipping around the track.

^Yeah, you can push them around, (slowly...) and get a good view of them.

Also, an interesting note. they will use a powerup if you push them onto one, but speed boosts don't actually move them. The rocket comes out, and the tires squeal, but they don't go anywhere. I guess when the AI gets a speed boost, it just makes them travel around their set path faster. :P

:P

Anyways, the frozen AI might actually come in helpful for getting screenshots of them for the wiki (if we plan on doing that stuff)... It's kinda hard to get good quality screens while they're whipping around the track.

Thanks for posting that one.. It's been an eternity since I saw it for the last time ^^

Good old times..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.