• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

ProfessorBrickkeeper

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Galidork

• Silver Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

BTW, if anyone has any of the BIONICLE "Young Readers" or "Guides" books listed here, I'd like to hear about it! I have a few, but I'm missing most of them.

Sorry for the late responce, but I do have some of these. Specifically, I have:

Bionicle Chronicles:
-#1 Tale of the Toa
-#4 Tales of the Masks

Bionicle Legends:
(Books 4-7 pack with Barraki Mask Inside!)
-#4 Legacy of Evil
-#5 Inferno
-#6 City of the Lost
-#7 Prisoners of the Pit

Bionicle Scholastic Reader:
-Challenge of Mata Nui

I have quite a few other LEGO books, but I believe they have all already been scanned and uploaded. (My LEGO printed promotional material and leaflets (with my oldest one dating back to 1958) are a completely different story, though)
  • JrMasterModelBuilder thanked this

JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

LR, LR2, LDR, and LDD Extractor Creator

• Crystal Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

BTW, if anyone has any of the BIONICLE "Young Readers" or "Guides" books listed here, I'd like to hear about it! I have a few, but I'm missing most of them.

Sorry for the late responce, but I do have some of these. Specifically, I have:

Bionicle Chronicles:
-#1 Tale of the Toa
-#4 Tales of the Masks

Bionicle Legends:
(Books 4-7 pack with Barraki Mask Inside!)
-#4 Legacy of Evil
-#5 Inferno
-#6 City of the Lost
-#7 Prisoners of the Pit

Bionicle Scholastic Reader:
-Challenge of Mata Nui

I have quite a few other LEGO books, but I believe they have all already been scanned and uploaded. (My LEGO printed promotional material and leaflets (with my oldest one dating back to 1958) are a completely different story, though)

I have all the chapter books, but Challenge of Mata Nui is something I don't have. Just curious, what is the "Barraki Mask"?

ProfessorBrickkeeper

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Galidork

• Silver Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

I have all the chapter books, but Challenge of Mata Nui is something I don't have. Just curious, what is the "Barraki Mask"?

The mask is just the basic Mantax one, despite being labeled as exclusive on the order form. To my knowledge, the book set was only available through Scholastic-sponsored book fairs.
  • JrMasterModelBuilder thanked this

Pereki

Pereki

Tohunga

• Community Assistants
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Thanks for the scans, JMMB! I had forgotten about the stubble the builders and the Brickster grow overnight. That actually makes this book the first place for the Brickster to appear with it, by a small margin.