Terror Of Time

Seamonster

The Terror of Time sub missions, is a 9 mission long, mini story. Two raiders from the future have travel to the past (RRO game time line). They have came to the past, to stop five monsters known as the "Time Monsters". The Time Monsters wants to change the past, so that the Core King will win, and not the raiders.

The Time Monsters

The Time Monsters is five monsters that have travel back in time to change the past. They are also siblings, three boys and two girls. It is belived that the Core King is their father, but there is noting to support this theory.

• Crysta
    Crysta is one of the Time Monsters, and is the youngest of the siblings. She is 10 years old, and is a crystal monster. Her body is made out of light blue crystals, and her eyes are colored green. She is considerd the smartest of the time monsters. She is the first of the Time monsters to be seen in mission 2, and is fought in the same mission.
  • Magmatron
    Magmatron is the second youngest of the siblings. He is 15 years old and is a lava monster. He is the meanest and the angriest of the siblings and he is the sibling that hates the raiders the most. He and his older brother, Icorn, are allwise getting into a fight with itch others. He is fought in mission 3 and 7.
  • Plantaria
    Plantaria is the third oldest of the siblings. She is 18 years old and is a plant monster. She looks at herself as a beauty queen, and even though she is a monster and is the enemy of the raiders, she dosent want to fight them, instead, she wants to date them. She have tried to date many raiders over the years, but with no luck. Many of the raiders from her time, is ither afraid of her or knows that a minifig and a plant in love wont work. She has a weird dream of being water and taken care of by the raider she loves, like a normal plant. She is also the only one of the siblings that have two forms, her basic from is more humanoid in apperence, while her monster form is more monster like (it cinde of looks like the Godzilla monster Biollante). She is seen at the end of mission 2 by blowing a kiss to the player, and is later fighting her "angry" monster form at mission 5.
  • Icorn
    Icorn is the second oldest of the siblings. He is 22 years old and is a ice monster. He have "silent" personality and dosent talk to the players. He is a cold hearted killer that have attacked many of the raiders ice bases. He and his younger brother Magmatron is allwise fight against itch others. He is seen at the end of mission 4 by standing over the remains of one the raiders ice bases and is later seen leaving his younger brother Magmatron after his second battle in mission 7 and is fought at mission 8.
  • Coronus
    Coronus is the oldest of the siblings and is also their leader. He is 30 years old and is a core monster. Coronus is in his time line, the new leader of the rebuild Core Kingdom. He is much like the Core King, witch is why there is theories about the Time Monsters being the children of the Core King. He is seen is mission 1 and in mission 8 and is fought along side with the future version of Rockman, (the Core Kings wizard) at Mission 9.

Missions

1. Mission #1
    The beginning of the story. Two raiders from the future have arrived to stop five monsters from their time line from changing the past. The players helps them in their mission, and travels to one of their bases when the news of a monster attack is reported. On the way, the players must fight against mini monsters that is as big as the players, and is also from the future. When the players arrives on the base, they will find it in ruins, and will see the silhouette of the Time Monsters leaving, but the leader, Coronus, will stop and turn to the raiders and tells them that this is the beginning of a new future, ending the first mission.
  2. Mission #2
    The raiders gets a report of a monster attack on one of the raiders energy crystal bases, in the lower tunnels. When the raiders gets there, they are introduce to Crysta, the youngest of the monsters. She tells the raiders that the crystals belongs to the monsters, and that the raiders wont need them where they are going, Beginning a race to one of the crystal bases. When the raiders gets there before Crysta, she will angry say that they cheated, and attacks them. When the players defeats her, she will cry: "This is so unfair, you cheated!". The future raiders then takes her to a prison cell that they have build. But before the players leaves with the others, they will hear a female laugh, and then see Plantaria standing on a rock and then blows the players a kiss, before leaving.
  3. Mission #3
    There is news of a volcanic eruption near one of the raiders lava bases. When the raiders goes to investigate, they are greaten by a group of Lava monsters (that is from the future). After the players have fought the monsters of, they then meets Magmatron, that tells the raiders that they are too late to stop him, and that they are going to burn down with their base, beginning the fight against Magmatron. After Magmatron is defeated, he manage to make a distraction by making one of the volcanoes wake up. He then flees from the raiders, but not before telling them that he wants his revenge on them.
  4. Mission #4
    The raiders gets reports of many monster attacks from one of their ice bases. The raiders are on their way to one of those bases, but are then attacked by a group of future ice monsters. When the raiders gets there, they learns that they are too late, Icorn is seen standing over the remains of the base, he then looks at the raiders, and then leaves the area without a word.
  5. Mission #5
    The players gets a mysterious letter from a unknown admirer. When the players gets there however, they are greatend by Plantaria, witch at first flirts with the players, but when raider that is with the player, then tells her that she is pure ugly, and that this "date" must be a trap. This however, makes Plantaria very angry, so angry that she transforms into her monster form, and attacks the players. When she is defeated, she will apologise for her behavior, and will then say before she is taken away by the future raiders: "See you in the future!" and will then give the players a wink, (giving a clue to what she meant).
  6. Mission #6
    The players are told by the future raiders, that a group of monsters are attacking one of their bases, but this is not the normal type of monsters, nor the future monsters, it is a group of an unknown type of monsters that is here, called, monster X. This monsters are when they are killed, duplicating into two smaller monsters, and can even reform into one againg. The players must fight against 7 of this monsters here, and the only way to kill them, is to use the ice ray gun to freeze them.
  7. Mission #7
    The raiders gets a report of a group of rookies that have been kidnapped by Magmatron, and Magmatron says that he will only relise them, if the players will fight against him for the second time. When the players gets to him, he is not alone, His older brother, Icorn, is there too. While in the battle, Icorn is seen in the background of the entire fight. When Magmatron is defeated, he calls Icorn for help, but Icorn instead leaves him to the raiders. Magmatron then angerly yells: "Come back and help me you coward! I thought we where brothers!" But Icorn isent lisning and continues to walk away.
  8. Mission #8
    The raiders are then reported about Icorn`s newest attack on one of the ice bases. The raiders rushes over there, only to find it in ruins, when the raiders walks trough the remains, they then sees Icorn, that have waited for them. He then creates a large and thick ice wall, and creates a long sword made out of ice, and then charges at the players. When Icorn is defeated, he then collapses on the ground. The players then sees Coronus, standing on the top of the ice wall, only to then jump down on the other side and leaves.
  9. Mission #9
    The raiders finely learns about the location of Coronus, and then heads over there to capture him, and finely bring him back to the future, and stopping his plans. When the players arrives at Coronus secret hideout, they find many destroyed rock raider vehicles, and remains of other bases. Inside the hideout, the players must fight against all of the future monsters plus 8 X monsters. Finely, the players arrives at the "throne" room, here the players learns from Coronus that he and his other siblings, where created from the remains of the defeated Core King, by the heavily mutated core monster wizard, Rockman. Rockman explains that the Core Kingdom where falling apart after their kings death. And it was all because of the raiders. But many years later, a mysterious blue meteor crashed on Planet U, and filled the powerless energy crystals with an unknown energy that made the crystals blue in color. Some time after, it was discoverd that the energy from the blue crystals was strong enough to allow something or someone to travel in time, and while the raiders where building a time machine, the future Rockman, stole a huge "time" crystal from the raiders, and used its powers in a sermony to trie to ressurect the Core King, with some of his remains, a bath tube filled with essens from the Core Crystal, and with the time crystal. But the effect was not what Rockman had hoped for, and had instead created the time monsters. From there on, he was their adopted father, and wise man. After that long speak, both Coronus and Rockman, attacks the players. When they are defeated, Coronus then says that he have disappointed his father, But then learns from the future raiders, that if he had succeded in changing the past, he and his sibling wouldt have exsisted. Witch makes Coronus finely see the flaw in the plan. And then the players says goodbye to the future raiders, as they takes with them the time monsters back to the future. THE END... While in the Core Kingdom, the Core King asks one of his minions, what have happend while he was sleeping. The core monster tells the Core King that...: "Noting of inportans, your matchesty!"

A question; Cirevam has a very popular overhaul in development called "Time Raiders". Is this related to his overhaul, and if so is it an add-on, or a totally new mini-haul? And did you ask permission from him before posting this?

A question; Cirevam has a very popular overhaul in development called "Time Raiders". Is this related to his overhaul, and if so is it an add-on, or a totally new mini-haul? And did you ask permission from him before posting this?

It is just a short series of missions. And i never asked, i just had the idea. and i am going to wright about the five time monsters and the 9 missions later.

Since you used the name Time Raiders, and since the idea is technically Cirevam's, it would probably be a good idea to see if he's okay with you using your name, (it would be like if somebody started a compony and called it LEGO, and it wrote books about blocks with studs etc. it's pretty much stealing LEGO's idea).

The concept is completely different from my overhaul's story, so I don't mind you putting those missions in, but try to find a different name other than Time Raiders.

The concept is completely different from my overhaul's story, so I don't mind you putting those missions in, but try to find a different name other than Time Raiders.

It based around the time raiders, and because of the name, TIME raiders, it does give the innpression that time travel is involved. And when i read about the time raiders on the wiki, it dident say anything about time travel in it. but this sub story, wont be started if the players arent at Officer rank. and the story takes place ither after the players have finished the Space pirate missions or before the space pirate missions.

It based around the time raiders, and because of the name, TIME raiders, it does give the innpression that time travel is involved. And when i read about the time raiders on the wiki, it dident say anything about time travel in it. but this sub story, wont be started if the players arent at Officer rank. and the story takes place ither after the players have finished the Space pirate missions or before the space pirate missions.

That's not doing what he asked, and it has no link to what he said. The man wants you to change the name. Keep your s*** in line son.

[/trolloftheday]

I'll think about it then. You are right about no mentions of time travel on the wiki, and that's because the player only travels through time after one event in the game. Anytime else, the Time Raiders' future selves are sending things into the past. I don't want to spoil the ending, which is why I've been quiet about story details.

I'll think about it then. You are right about no mentions of time travel on the wiki, and that's because the player only travels through time after one event in the game. Anytime else, the Time Raiders' future selves are sending things into the past. I don't want to spoil the ending, which is why I've been quiet about story details.

See, my troll post doesn't work if you go ahead and undermine it's core values. TEAMWORK, MATE.

Sorry, but i think "Time Raiders" does suit the idea perfectly, so if you had a better name to it, then say it.

Sorry, but i think "Time Raiders" does suit the idea perfectly, so if you had a better name to it, then say it.

Dude, right now you're talking to the owner of the site and two of it's most well-respected staff, I suggest you give them that respect.

And as for a different name, how about somethign like "Future Raiders, or Past Raiders"?...and I know this is the name of a bionicle book, but how about "Time Trap"?

Also, for Plantera, may I suggest the name "Jungle monster" rather than "Plant Monster" It sounds a bit more fitting...

P.S. which boss is fought in Missionn 6? I think since Coronus hasn't been fought yet you should have him be in 6, and I'm guessing you were originally thinking of having him in 9, but perhaps All 6 of them, plus their father should be fought in mission #9

Not again, now when i have finely finish writing the topic, and no one even takes a look at it, I hate it when peapol are ignoring the topic i have writhed, it gives me the fealing that you all are just doing it, because you all just means that my ideas and theories just sucks.

Not again, now when i have finely finish writing the topic, and no one even takes a look at it, I hate it when peapol are ignoring the topic i have writhed, it gives me the fealing that you all are just doing it, because you all just means that my ideas and theories just sucks.

No not really. You haven't given the topic very much time to get legitimate attention. You shouldn't expect instant likes just for posting a topic.

Talk about your mod more. Make something and show that this mod is more than just words, then people will pay attention.

If you just give up, you are never going to get anywhere.

No not really. You haven't given the topic very much time to get legitimate attention. You shouldn't expect instant likes just for posting a topic.

Talk about your mod more. Make something and show that this mod is more than just words, then people will pay attention.

This is not a mod, the ideas to the RRO game is not a mod, and i cant make a mod, why? because i am horrible at it and cant do it. The idea of RRO is more like a real game you could probably find at a game shop and play it on your computer. not a long and frustrating mod where i probably would just have F*** up the game, and ruined my very old game.

sorry if i where hars, but i am a thinker, not a computer expert like many of you. I come up with ideas, but those ideas, i know i would never be able to acomplies. I cant make a game, i even sucks at story telling, i come up with good ideas, but cant make them a reality, i am like a dreamer that is both scared to do it, and cant do a dam thing about it.

This is not a mod, the ideas to the RRO game is not a mod, and i cant make a mod, why? because i am horrible at it and cant do it. The idea of RRO is more like a real game you could probably find at a game shop and play it on your computer. not a long and frustrating mod where i probably would just have F*** up the game, and ruined my very old game.

sorry if i where hars, but i am a thinker, not a computer expert like many of you. I come up with ideas, but those ideas, i know i would never be able to acomplies. I cant make a game, i even sucks at story telling, i come up with good ideas, but cant make them a reality, i am like a dreamer that is both scared to do it, and cant do a dam thing about it.

You're not the only one :D I feel kind of the same way, the trick is finding somebody who sucks at thinking of ideas but is good at programming, Also I would love to help you with anything you need help with, I'm a pretty good storyteller and an idea-maker, but not much of a programmer either

I'm a designer too, but if I have problems, I ask for help. Have you considered asking someone here to guide you through the excellently created tutorials on this site? No one is just going to turn up one day and say "Hey mate, here, I made your game for you. Go sell it for money which I don't get!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.