Exo-Force

STUDZ

Sooooo... What do you all think of the afore mentioned theme? I personally think that it's one of the great LEGO themes of the 21st century. At first, I was hooked on BIONICLE, then I saw EF in 2006. I thought it had some sweet mechs (The politically correct term is 'battle machines'), a good story, and it wad the first time LEGO did a Manga styled theme. That, and it had GREG FARSHTEY writing the story! He's the guy who wrote BIONICLE's story. All in all, I was sad that EF ended on a cliffhanger, but it was a trail breaker that led to Ninjago, in my opinion.

So, what do you guys think?

I liked the Exo-force set, BUT LEGO ended the Theme to fast. We never learned if the Exo-force team did succeed in saving the sensei from Meca one, and we never learned what Meca one`s plan was?

I liked them for the skeletal and finger pieces, I didn't care about the story, the first designs were alright but they got more silly later in the series. The rubber hair was new but a bit outrageous.

lol username

A pretty good series. Not perfect, but enjoyable and different from anything else LEGO had done before.

A pretty good series. Not perfect,

This. For example, an alternate model option was a big-ass motorcycle. It didn't work, half kept pivioting down due to gravity. STUPID BROKEN FRICTION PLUGS.

FRICTION PLUGS.

bow chicka bow wow

You load up LDD, you're gonna do that a lot. Pretty much, the entire interface is made up of sexual terms...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Minifig9292

What is Exo-Force? i know its a LEGO theme but what is it about anyways?

It was something about these guys who have fighting robots who were fighting this army of evil robots who controlled bigger robots on this island.

Sounds kinda like Bionicle...

YAY! finally some other EF fans! I forgot to mention this when I joined, but soon after EF ended I was dubbed the king of it, I currently own all the sets, and also am the owner of the Exo-Force wiki, you can see it here -> Exo-Force wiki

Well giant robots are usually always awesome. I kept the sets together for a while, I ended up taking them apart and rebuilding them into something using only the parts that were in the set. The result is pretty cool though they ain't no Gundams.

• 3 weeks later...

I was into it for a short time. I didn't like the Japanese art theme though, and the vehicles somehow found themselves in pieces much too often.

I never really like Exoforce except a few droids that inspired me.

I ended up taking them apart

I don't even know where most of the pieces are anymore.

the vehicles somehow found themselves in pieces much too often.

This is my problem with any theme.

I put some Quad-Tank into my Spybot to keep it from dragging the Smartbirck around (the previous set of treads were too small in radius).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.