~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

I haven't heard any rumors, though someone I know is guessing probably about 7-9 months. I haven't seen this anywhere personally myself, but

McCarthy did say it will be QUITE A WHILE before S4 is released.

So that's all I got.

Edit: Double Rainboom confirmed for March 30th. Also, here is the trailer.

Fluffy Cupcake

...Happy Derpy Hooves day everyone! :P (almost over now...)

Aaaaand I looked, but I got nothing to share today (edit: well, I did see this actually). So now that is has been 2 weeks since S3 finished, hows it going for you guys? E.g.: Haven't really been thinking about MLP at all, still looking at fan stuff, doing nothing at all related to it, chilling out with another fandom or something till the next season, etc.

Well, I've been stoked for the next series of Doctor Who. But other than that, I haven't been paying close attention to the Herd...

Other than the fact that I believe my cousin has joined our ranks.

You know what sucks, Hasbro has been sending out cease and desist messages to youtubers and game makers that were making Friendship is Magic themed products. The the thing that sucks if that Hasbro doesn't understand that the game aspect can genuinely make then a ton of money.  Take Fighting is Magic for example, that game fits the show really well, they can't say that the ponies fighting is showing their characters in a bad light because the mane six actually do fight things on the show, and they do fight each other at times. If Hasbro made a contract Fighting is Magic then and made the game official then later on put the game on PSN and XBOX Arcade then they would have made so much money, but no Hasbro is full of idiots that are to blinded by their toy lines to see the potential in branching out to other forms of media.

• 2 weeks later...

So it's ultimately "My Little Pony: Spotlight"?

Like what they did with TRANSFORMERS a few years back, but that was official?

I like it.

IN OTHER NEWS: I found THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV-OF9wZWDs

Voiced by John de Lancie himself.

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Hey guys, Double Rainboom (fan made MLP episode) is out, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=26BQ0HNtDmI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Oh yeah, those!

SFM versions of show scenes:

(there was another one of a scene from S1 episode 1 somewhere, though I think I may have posted it a while ago?)

Anyone else feeling this topic is dead? Not much discussion, just posts of random content....

I think the song in the second video might actual sound letter with the speed set one above normal.

So here's Fluttershy's Lament, I don't know how many of you have heard it but it's really good.

And here's a human version of it that one of the people I watch on YouTube made. This human version really makes me wish that Hasbro hired this guy to design the human versions for Equestrian Girls.

I'll probably watch this on YouTube just out of curiosity when it comes out. Twight better be sent back to Equestria at the end of the movie otherwise season 4 is just going to be awkward. I mean seriously, that is the only way this could really work, and the only way I could be completely cool with this.

(S1, S2, S3, Movie, S4) is the only order I ask for. No show tie in with the movie, just a standalone film in the middle between season 3 and 4.

Fluffy Cupcake

@Shadow, yes, I've heard Fluttershy's Lamet before, lots of times. And I like it! :D

I like that humman version too.

@Zeph, I just came here to post that. Guess I'm a little late. :P

And about it, pretty much what Shad said. I'll watch it on YT or something when it is out. And hopefully S4 will go back to the ponies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.