~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

I know this is kind of random (at least with the current topic) but I thought I would just through this out there. I really find it sadly Ironic when Anime fans hate on bronys (not sure if it's bronies or bronys) but seriously lay off the hate (I am not suggesting all of hate them but...) you, people are allowed to like whatever they want to like and bronys do have a good sense of humor. ;)

and bronys do have a good sense of humor. ;)

>:(

I would go ape, but this time I'll let it slide because he's a newbie. Seriously...that completely contradicts what I just posted and I've read their posts some of them are quite funny. Also that's my own opinion not yours so enough with the hate...

Hi there, HugeBeetz. I am McJobless. I was instrumental a long time ago when there was a kind of "civil war" between the bronies and non-bronies of this site. In my opinion, many, MANY bronies are stuck up, "watch or die", and somewhat socially-defunct humans, many of which think that My Little Pony, a show created and aimed at kids is the "best cartoon EVAH!!1!" No. The amount of pony spam I've seen rather proves the immaturity of many of the people in this so called "community".

If you think this show or any related humour is funny, more the power to you, but I cannot see it, at all, and I'm one of the few people who find Sam & Max tear-jerking hilarious. The voices in the show are highly annoying, the episodes are boring and the insanity is bland at best. Spongebob succeeds where the ponies fail, and Spongebob doesn't have a cult following who try to force this overhyped junk down your throats.

True, I like anime. But I in no form am comparing anime to My Little Pony, because it's like comparing Halo to Star Wars. Two separate things, particularly since Anime covers so many things whereas MLP is one tiny franchise. Either way, I much prefer anime because there's so much variety, and things like Bleach, Evangelion, Summer Wars are much more entertaining to me (exuding two episodes of a certain show that will remain nameless).

In future, discuss the show and its direction and plot twists, discuss the shirts, the beach towels, the mugs and more, discuss fan made stories and YouTube videos and songs. DO NOT, however, imply anything about the community and particularly the haters, as you will get an earful from myself and other anti-pony anti-furry members on this site.

I know this is kind of random (at least with the current topic) but I thought I would just through this out there. I really find it sadly Ironic when Anime fans hate on bronys (not sure if it's bronies or bronys) but seriously lay off the hate (I am not suggesting all of hate them but...) you, people are allowed to like whatever they want to like and bronys do have a good sense of humor. ;)

You do realise that by bringing this up you also encourage more hate? Haters are entitled to hate the show, lovers are entitled to loving the show. McJobless is also correct in stating that you cannot compare Anime (Animated Japanese Art) to a single show that isn't Anime. Anime is huge, there are hundreds (probably thousands if you include Japan-only releases) of shows that range from kids to adult. "Bronys do have a good sense of humor" is a generalization, which you can't do unless you know every brony.

This topic is peaceful when everyone just talks about MLP and not the hate.

So if you don't want hate, don't talk about the hate.

Now once again, continue like nothing happened.

I'm not stating that I am one however there are some jokes that they post that even idiots with no common sense would understand also FYI I am an anime fan by heart and always will be ~Anime FTW~

I'm not stating that I am one however there are some jokes that they post that even idiots with no common sense would understand also FYI I am an anime fan by heart and always will be ~Anime FTW~

Okay that's great. So am I. Now get out before you say something else that might start a flame war.

So who else saw today's episode? I thought it was pretty good. Always good to see Princess Cadence and Shining Armor.

Screwloose made another cameo, but due to this episode taking place simultaniously with the last, this somehow places her in two places at once.

Ah, well. Background nitpicking.

Maybe that's why she's crazy?

Equestria girls confirmed.

It's going to star humanized versions of the mane six and take place on earth.

Wait what are you talking about?

EDIT: Well that lookes like a bunch of crap. Better be fake.

There hasn't been an official statement, but the rumors are looking rather convincing at this point.

However, if you do believe them, worst-case scenarios is that Equestria Girls is a indeed a humanized spinoff, but it won't effect the main show.

Most people were worrying that the "Equestria Girls" trademark was referring to adding Humans to the main show. If anything this spinoff might help put those fears to rest at least.

Alright. Less than 12 hours until the finale, but I bring news of rumors that supposedly come from the early screening.

A couple of sources have come back with similar stories, so here's what it seems to boil down to.

Discord returns to help twilight. (Apparently mainly motivated to save Fluttershy)

Twilight keeps the wings and princess title.

The Episode has 6 or 7 songs, and is a musical of sorts.

The last words of the season are spoken by twilight. "Everything is going to be just fine."

This Story arc will be continued in the 2 part story arc of the Season 4 premier. (That much IS confirmed by Meghan McCarthy) Rumor has Episode 1 involves Chrysalis' revenge. (apparently separate from the comic series about her) while the second episode focuses on the implications of Twilight taking the position of a princess.

Mind you, none of that is confirmed, save for the part mentioned by McCarthy. It's possible that some or all of that is incorrect. But the fact that multiple people are coming back with similar stories seems convincing. The episode is nearly upon us, so we''ll soon know the truth.

In other news, Derpy is still alive.

5fd.png

I liked it a lot. I think they did a really good job with the episode. Yay for Derpy! Hope to see her in Season 4!

Oh FiMFlamFilosophy you crack me up.

What I got from it:

1. It feels like this could have been planned better, it seemed very short and rushed to me. Don't get me wrong it was an ok episode in my opinion but keep in mind all major villains have have 2 part episodes, this episode may not have had a villain in it but at first glance this appears to be an event that should have needed a 2 part episode. The fact they tried to squeeze it into 30 minutes is insulting to how much this changes the feel of the show.

2. The whole plot involving a unfinished spell from Star Swirled was total bull, it was stupid and seemed very out of place to me. The book the spell was in by the way was the same book that Luna had around the end of Crystal Empire Part 2.

3. The way they made Twilight into a princess was very weak by the way.

In all reality, I expected several things that didn't happen:

1) A cliffhanger when Twilight got vaporized ("TWILIGHT'S DEAD. SEE Y'ALL NEXT WEEK" was the running joke in the livestream).

2) A Discord sequence with that place where Twilight was ("Welcome to the afterlife, Twilight. You're dead.")

3) A TWO PARTER AND A VILLAIN.

Oh, well.

1) A cliffhanger when Twilight got vaporized ("TWILIGHT'S DEAD. SEE Y'ALL NEXT WEEK" was the running joke in the livestream).

2) A Discord sequence with that place where Twilight was ("Welcome to the afterlife, Twilight. You're dead.")

Oh, well.

Well look at it this way. The part Oboe Shoes said about Discord was wrong but that doesn't necessarily mean the thing about Chrysalis is wrong. If all goes acording to rumor then the two part intro for season 4 will be Twilight learning how to use her new Alicorn powers and Chrysalis comes back.

Let me explain to you guys my perfect season 4 opener. So Twilight is learning how to be an Alicorn and her friends are helping her. Then something happens and Chrysalis returns with all the rest of the Changelings and attacks the unsuspecting people of Ponyville. When the mane six confront her with the Elements of Harmony she laughed at them and pulls out something she found. King Sombra's horn which if you remember was completely intact when he exploded. She uses her own magic to resurrect him with a real voice this time and then they overpower the mane six using their combined magic and declare themselves King and Queen of ponyville. I mean look at it this way. Chrysalis has a whole army of Changelings that can fly and use magic and Sombra might not have been intimidating before but in retrospect he took over and enslaved an entire empire that was suppose to be evil proof, alone. While the mane six are locked up Celestia and Luna try to fight them and fail. I would love it if they made it canon and revealed that Sombra turned Luna into Nightmare Moon. Then while Chrysalis and Sombra are trying to turn Luna back into Nightmare Moon the mane six and Celestia escape and get the Elements of Harmony back thanks to Discord. While he's taking care of the Changeling army the mane six and Celestia take on Chrysalis and Sombra and win but not before they succeed at changing Luna back into Nightmare Moon and then she escapes and is the big villain for the whole season. Then Chrysalis and Sombra are turned to Stone like Discord and then at some point in Season 4 the Changeling army that now works for Nightmare Moon steals them out of the garden and they are freed for the Season 4 finally. Now that Season 4 opener would make the bronies go f****ing insane with how awesome it sounds.

Hey do you guys think they are going to change the Intro to reflect Twilight being an Alicorn now? Because I'm split on the idea. I mean if they added that into the end then it would be perfect but if they remade the whole thing then that would be kinda bad.

I am so ranting right now!

See that's the thing, all shows ever created by Hasbro (My Little Pony, Transformers, G.I. Joe, etc) where created for the soul purpose of marketing toys to kids, and even though their older shows have been regarded by fans as being good their purpose is to still market toys to kids, this is normally done by the higher-ups contacting the production studios and ordering necessary changes to the programming in order the expand the toy line. My Little Pony and the whole alicorn Twilight situation is a perfect examples of this, see while the show is very good the higher-up use it to promote low quaulity toys and junk, the funny part being that fan made stuff has so much more detail and heart put into it, it's not just "Lets turn Twilight into an alicorn so people buy more figures of her."

Oh, well.

Well look at it this way. The part Oboe Shoes said about Discord was wrong but that doesn't necessarily mean the thing about Chrysalis is wrong. If all goes acording to rumor then the two part intro for season 4 will be Twilight learning how to use her new Alicorn powers and Chrysalis comes back.

Let me explain to you guys my perfect season 4 opener. So Twilight is learning how to be an Alicorn and her friends are helping her. Then something happens and Chrysalis returns with all the rest of the Changelings and attacks the unsuspecting people of Ponyville. When the mane six confront her with the Elements of Harmony she laughed at them and pulls out something she found. King Sombra's horn which if you remember was completely intact when he exploded. She uses her own magic to resurrect him with a real voice this time and then they overpower the mane six using their combined magic and declare themselves King and Queen of ponyville. I mean look at it this way. Chrysalis has a whole army of Changelings that can fly and use magic and Sombra might not have been intimidating before but in retrospect he took over and enslaved an entire empire that was suppose to be evil proof, alone. While the mane six are locked up Celestia and Luna try to fight them and fail. I would love it if they made it canon and revealed that Sombra turned Luna into Nightmare Moon. Then while Chrysalis and Sombra are trying to turn Luna back into Nightmare Moon the mane six and Celestia escape and get the Elements of Harmony back thanks to Discord. While he's taking care of the Changeling army the mane six and Celestia take on Chrysalis and Sombra and win but not before they succeed at changing Luna back into Nightmare Moon and then she escapes and is the big villain for the whole season. Then Chrysalis and Sombra are turned to Stone like Discord and then at some point in Season 4 the Changeling army that now works for Nightmare Moon steals them out of the garden and they are freed for the Season 4 finally. Now that Season 4 opener would make the bronies go f****ing insane with how awesome it sounds.

Hey do you guys think they are going to change the Intro to reflect Twilight being an Alicorn now? Because I'm split on the idea. I mean if they added that into the end then it would be perfect but if they remade the whole thing then that would be kinda bad.

I am so ranting right now!

clapping.gif

Remember those hand cranked hand make pony things I posted some time ago? Well I found out that the same guy made three new ones, still no Pinkie Pie one though.

• Like 1

Hasbro should hire this guy for ideas, mass produce these with motors and sell them for around 40 bucks. They would sell out in 10 seconds flat!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.