~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fan Fiction

wat_pinkie_pie_by_felix_kot-d4hk82j.png

Obviously you forgot about this post I made.

You know I'm thinking of maybe writing two Fluttershy themed fanfictions based of the 2 Alice in wonderland books.

Titles would be:

"Fluttershy's Adventures in Everland" and "Through the Mirror Pool and What Shy Found There"

What do you guys think?

Well, I guess I'll be the bearer of bad news.

f8f.png

The whole Alicorn Twilight thing has been confirmed, and from what i gather most of the fandom is vehemently opposed to that.

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh haha. When I saw you post in this topic I thought there was trouble because you are a mod and you've never posted in here before. :P

Anyway, thanks for posting that!

Yeah, a lot were acting like that, but I think some of us have come to trust that the writers won't badly screw it up. As for me, my reaction is "bring it!".

Oh haha. When I saw you post in this topic I thought there was trouble because you are a mod and you've never posted in here before. :P

Yes, even i have have been assimilated. :B

And, personally I'm not sure what to think about this whole thing yet, as we still don't know much about it. Some troubling rumors have been cropping up about this actually being the series finale, though. Doesn't seem entirely likely, but we'll see.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, even i have have been assimilated. :B

Wow, didn't see that coming. :P

From what I've seen/heard, yes it will be part of the season finale. Especially these commercials from the Hub mentioning coronation.

Yeah, i think it's been confirmed that this is part of this season's finale. However, some people are worried that it's the end of the entire show, though as I said above, I really don't think that's the case.

Fluffy Cupcake

Hmm, well idk. The show is very successful for them, so I'm not sure why they would just stop it (aside from the fact that stretching out something can make it not good anymore). I'm not going to make any assumptions/guesses, I'm just going to wait till there is news on it.

I highly doubt it's the end of the show because I could have sworn I heard that they're already working on animating season 4 and all that good stuff.

Ya, Season 4 had been confirmed like a few months ago. I personally think they will do a good job with the whole Alicorn Twilight thing. I mean if you stop watching for that then you are not a true Brony.

Fluffy Cupcake

You know, after linking that commercial earlier, and reading the top comment saying the song used in it (comment not top anymore), and looking it up, I can't stop listening to it. :P

Ya, Season 4 had been confirmed like a few months ago. I personally think they will do a good job with the whole Alicorn Twilight thing. I mean if you stop watching for that then you are not a true Brony.

It's not that you won't be a "true brony", it's just that you'll be a complete moron if you just stop watching something you enjoy becuase of one little thing like that.

Kind of like this guy I know who only watched season 1 and then told me every other episode was s*** even though he's never seen them.

It's not that you won't be a "true brony", it's just that you'll be a complete moron if you just stop watching something you enjoy becuase of one little thing like that.

Kind of like this guy I know who only watched season 1 and then told me every other episode was s*** even though he's never seen them.

That guy sounds like a total loser.

You know I was on DA a while ago and it hit me, there was a pony shipping I genuenly enjoyed seeing.

I really, really like the marriage of Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves. And I also like their daughters Dinky and the other one from the Sisterhooves Social.

I know that this shipping isn't anything new and you guys have probably seen it a bunch of time already but I just wanted to mention my thoughts on it.

Fluffy Cupcake

Aside from the idea coming possibly from this, I have no idea how it started.

Additional Content Edit: Here is another totally different ad that was uploaded 2 days ago that I knew nothing about till now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfbl4pzsmnM

Dat "You have proven that you're ready" line...

Additional Content Edit 2: not sure if you've guys seen this yet, but a question regarding bronies was on Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYk2h0j1vE

Soooo...

The finale is going to be called the "Magical Mystery Tour Cure"?

...And there's STILL going to be a Season 4, even though Twilight's going to become so OP that her sticking round with regular ponies wouldn't be believable? Obviously this is for the toys, and the animation studio was forced to go with this, but regardless...

On another note: Welcome to the Herd, Oboe Shoes. 

Soooo...

...And there's STILL going to be a Season 4, even though Twilight's going to become so OP that her sticking round with regular ponies wouldn't be believable? Obviously this is for the toys, and the animation studio was forced to go with this, but regardless...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are the only one actually complaining about this.

Forgot to bring it up but did anyone notice in the last episode there was a part that showed Big McIntosh and Cheerilee walking together?

Yeah, Screwloose, the barking mental patient from the Daring Do episode can also be seen during that sequence. It appears she's being visted as an outpatient by one of the nurses. They both become startled when they hear Winona barking.

Fluffy Cupcake

Heheh, look like The Hub parodied the "Most Interesting Man in the World" (Dos Equis) commercial. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBxuc5uE8UI

Welp, you heard them, stay pony!

...Just thought I'd post it. :P

Edit: And now suddenly private...?

YAY! 26 EPISODES CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 4!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/26-episodes-in-season-4-confirmed.html

Soooo...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are the only one actually complaining about this.

Well, I just have a bad feeling is all. It might work, and I'm trusting and hoping that it will. 

I'd just prefer Alicorn Twilight to happen at the very end, to give the series closure. I'm not complaining.[/correcting]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.