~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

And now for some Discord news (WARNING, MASSIVE SPOILERS AND UNCONFIRMED RUMORS ABOUND):

So, there I was browsing my Tumblr dashboard, and I see THIS:

I’m not one to post spoilers before an episode airs, but a synopsis plus leaked (possible?) lines from a certain character in the episode… and I AM FREAKING OUUUUUT!!! and i need to freak out to someone and my irl friends don’t understand me.

Here is the link to the Derpy Hooves News Article.

And I. Am. Dying.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

After some link-jumping, I came across this: Discord's Domain

Here we receive some lines from Discord in the upcoming episode. From that, the fans have come up with theories:

Apparently, according to fan speculation (and I ONLY class this as fan speculation for the time being), Discord COULD be Starswirl the Bearded. Now, this seems far-fetched, I know, but the guy gives us several good points on this.

Just... Check out the link. You'll be glad you did. All I will put here is one point that has me at 87% thinking that Discord is Starswirl:

Twi in Luna Eclipsed:"I'm Starswirl the Bearded!"

Possible de Lancie Line:"Personally I think it's flattering that you like to dress like me."

Twi in Luna Eclipsed: You know, father of the amniomorphic spell?"

Possible de Lancie line: "For goodness sake, it's OMNI-omorphic, not AMNI-omorphic! Forgive me if I expected somepony who lives in a library to know the difference between A and O."

Also, one thing I'm not too sure about is WHY is Fluttershy the center pony for this episode??? If anything, I'd expect Twilight to be the main Mane 6 character here. But that seems to be the only thing wrong with this rumor.

I reblogged this on Tumblr with the following:

vricQ.gif

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE!

I skimmed it and I think it would be very interesting if they did it right. I mean you have the wise old wizard who was around before the forming of Equestria and who could make a time spell and then he becomes an omnipotent creature of chaos. Kind of sounds like a Mary Sue to me in it's current explanation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A partially generic plot-line, why did it have to come to this!?

But I should point out that this being season 3 and all means that they've done a really good job at keeping the plots original up until this point.

Are you talking about this week's episode

Yes I am and I'll tell you why, the "You saved my life so I'm in your debt" plot is one of the most used cartoon plots of all time, almost every show has done it in some form at least once. I mean they at least made it work but still it's a really big cliche to be honest.

Also I don't want to know how they would bring back Discord, I want it to be a surprise.

You know I'm thinking of maybe writing two Fluttershy themed fanfictions based of the 2 Alice in wonderland books.

Titles would be:

"Fluttershy's Adventures in Everland" and "Through the Mirror Pool and What Shy Found There"

What do you guys think?

Sounds good to me. Considering the lack of reality in Lewis Carroll's stories, should I expect to see a bit of Discord somewhere in this?

And Angel being the White Rabbit makes me LOL.

Sounds good to me. Considering the lack of reality in Lewis Carroll's stories, should I expect to see a bit of Discord somewhere in this?

And Angel being the White Rabbit makes me LOL.

Well I wasn't expecting to have Discord in it but now that you mentions it that would be a brilliant idea.

Also if you didn't figure it out "Everland" is referring to the Everfree Forest.

Seeing how Discord is going to be in the first story now I think I'll hold off on starting this until after the new Discord episode premiers, because from what I can tell it's a Fluttershy episode as well and it might actually make my job much easier.

Fluffy Cupcake

So um, this is how the internet goes, right guys?

http://parallaxmlp.d...venge-277791722

(not embed on page because it is too large)

Edit: Synopsis on the Fluttershy/Discord episode.

Title: Keep Calm and Flutter On

Princess Celestia has decided that the rambunctious Discord needs to be tamed and commissions the ponies for the job; Fluttershy believes that Discord deserves a second chance but she faces opposition as the only one who thinks so.

OH DEAR

Has anyone else seen the new ad for the seasons end episode on feb 19th?

Its pretty much hinting at a coronation or some sort.

Some people believe its alicorn twilight and they're going

And some people think that its just going to be another season ending episode.

New episode wasn't too bad.

John de Lancie is always awesome.

I hate how Discord seemed to change to good almost instantly. I know why that was, but I felt the whole transition could have been handled much better.

Fluffy Cupcake

I did very much enjoy it, but as you said the change at the end was almost to sudden.

@Storm, yes, I've seen it. I'm not acting like that myself, I'm just wondering if the change will be permanent. I'm kinda hoping not, but I can deal with the change if it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.