~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

Read this, you'd love it:

Cupcakes.

Everypony hates this story, I just thought it was lame and not too well written.

The gore isn't that bad to me, trust me, there's worse.

And personally, I thought Pinkies jokes about each organ she tore out was kinda funny.

I've heard that that is one of the worst pony fanfics ever written, and with you just stating what is has in it, is definitely sounds like a terrible fanfic.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

I really, really, don't know.

Fluffy Cupcake

I wish it was possible to make this thread private to certain members. With that said:

Love and tolerate, bronies.

Just start a pm about ponies and invite only certain people.

What you said.

Edit: Oh, and btw, just to say I did give it a try, I read a bit of cupcakes, how do people even like this stuff? Just think of you or someone you know/love in a bad position like that. Would you like it? Of course not!

Excuse me Toot...

295.jpg

You're making a complete fool of yourself to come here when you know it's full of ponies.

Those who hates ponies stay clear becuase they realize that they will see ponies here.

You see to be unaware of this. As you can see, ponies, ponies everywhere.

Do you understand now you silly little filly?

Now go run along and go to a thread that lacks the magic that is friendship and ponies, okey dokey?

Remember bronies and fillies:

586.png

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh, I thought Toot was referring to the fact that you like gore and ponies at the same time. Guess I didn't catch that properly.

I have Winter Wrap-Up, Giggle at the Gho-

Wait... Wasn't this about this guy getting 100 posts?

Could we move this discussion to the brony thread please?

I hate to be a backseat moderator, but I think that'll be for the best.

*is now in this topic*

I have all the songs from the show. Even this one that wasn't fully used. I also have the instrumental versions of some.

Edit: I see your posts get merged when you double post.

Read this, you'd love it:

Cupcakes.

This is the first time I've heard of this fan fic, when I read the name I thought it would be a funny story, but then I read the warning, and remembering that I don't enjoy gore, I just closed the tab.

And to be perfectly honest, because of the kinda of furry I am, don't take this the wrong way other bronys, but I would rather read an adult/xxx themed My Little Pony: FIM fan fic, I really would. :love:

I apologize if I've revealed to much.

I make album covers for my songs.

Keeps my library looking nice.

Also newer iTouch's "retina display" has a ridiculously huge resolution.

I mean holy crap that screen is smaller than 2 post-it notes! Why do you need THAT MANY pixels!?

These screen shots are only at 68% size too. Jesus Christ that resolution is massive.

IMG_0092.png

IMG_0093.png

IMG_0110.png

IMG_0111.png

Also these are the last 2 songs:

Excuse me Toot...

295.jpg

You're making a complete fool of yourself to come here when you know it's full of ponies.

Those who hates ponies stay clear becuase they realize that they will see ponies here.

You see to be unaware of this. As you can see, ponies, ponies everywhere.

Do you understand now you silly little filly?

Now go run along and go to a thread that lacks the magic that is friendship and ponies, okey dokey?

Remember bronies and fillies:

586.png

Someone here doesn't understand sarcasm.

It's not worth trolling/flaming them. Bronies are too stupid to process hate, and simply reply with "Don't hate us, tolerate us, and become one of us!".

It's not worth trolling/flaming them. Bronies are too stupid to process hate, and simply reply with "Don't hate us, tolerate us, and become one of us!".

Kind version:

258.jpg

No we understand it just fine, we just reject your hate and substitute our love.

Love and tolerate is what WE do, we don't expect it from you, and we surely don't ask it of you. We all know you close minded people are incapable of it.

Also I don't force ponies on anybody, I hardly take them outside of this thread as it is.

That "become one of us" bit isn't me.

Would you like a hug to make you feel better?

Not so nice version:

224.jpg

What you're doing is being a d*** to a small community of kind and tolerant people.

We've learned to stay here and I try and push all pony discussion to this thread to keep everyone happy.

I would like to ask to just leave us alone, you hate ponies, avoid them, simple as that.

And me keeping discussion in this thread is me helping YOU to avoid them.

I'm being incredibly nice even to the people who hate us.

I see no reason at all to be a complete ass to us bronies.

Would you please get the f*** out of here you ungrateful parasprite.

Fluffy Cupcake

And for those who don't know, parasprite = troll.

Fluffy Cupcake

I think conversation should continue outside of the RRU.

Why? Can't we just start a group pm instead if you want privacy? I kinda wanna keep it to RRU.

Possibly a Skype group, or Gmail conversation or Wave?

Skype: Maybe. Gmail conversation: I've never done that but it's possible for me to do it. Wave: Dunno what Wave is.

I say we should stay here, ignore the parasprites. If we leave they get what they really want.

And uh... I worked hard to keep thread alive so .. uhm.. please don't leave. :(

Fluffy Cupcake

I say we should stay here, ignore the parasprites. If we leave they get what they really want.

This. We must not let those parasprites destroy what we have!

@RD, If I was to choose any of those 3, I would say Wave.

Kind version:

258.jpg

No we understand it just fine, we just reject your hate and substitute our love.

Love and tolerate is what WE do, we don't expect it from you, and we surely don't ask it of you. We all know you close minded people are incapable of it.

Also I don't force ponies on anybody, I hardly take them outside of this thread as it is.

That "become one of us" bit isn't me.

Would you like a hug to make you feel better?

Not so nice version:

224.jpg

What you're doing is being a d*** to a small community of kind and tolerant people.

We've learned to stay here and I try and push all pony discussion to this thread to keep everyone happy.

I would like to ask to just leave us alone, you hate ponies, avoid them, simple as that.

And me keeping discussion in this thread is me helping YOU to avoid them.

I'm being incredibly nice even to the people who hate us.

I see no reason at all to be a complete ass to us bronies.

I'm annoyed that you keep bringing pony stuff onto my topic that have 0% relation to ponies.

I'm annoyed that you keep bringing pony stuff onto my topic that have 0% relation to ponies.

Fair enough, but PM me instead of bringing it here.

You have a problem with me and only me, you talk it out with me and only me.

No need to add to the public drama pot.

Quick question that I'm sure Hasbro will never answer.

If 2 earth ponys mated the offspring would be an earth pony, same thing with unicorns and Pegasie.

But if say an earth pony mated with a unicorn, then what would the offspring be?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.