~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

Hey guys, just thought I'd share this new site I found out about called Pony.fm. What is Pony.fm you ask? It is site dedicated to only FiM fan music. People usually use other sites like Youtube, Soundcloud or those other music sharing sites, but now there is one dedicated to FiM! Read more about the site's purpose and its features here. As the word of this site spreads, it will most likely become larger and larger, I've already seen one music artist I'm familiar with there. There is already 600ish songs on there, and the site is still in beta.

Edit: Lol at video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3CJ6Wg4B4M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

I'll probably see EqG when it is on the internet, not in theaters.

"Flash Sentry"; Ah, so that's the name of that guy. I wasn't sure who that was in the trailer, thought it might of been Shining Armour, lol.

Sadie Meowsalot

I saw Equestria Girls much earlier today at a local cinema. I won't spoil anything for anyone, but I will note that it isn't anywhere near as bad as some of you might expect it to be, and actually was thoroughly enjoyable, inspiring, and amazing imo. Two girls in the front row were dressed as AppleJack and Trixie, and there was an apparently hardcore brony sitting across from me with a Rainbow Dash backpack who was talking of all his MLP:FiM merch, and at the end of the movie imitated Rainbow Dash and screamed: "That was awesome!".

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Retsnom Kcor

So I was looking for Rock Raiders related pictures on Google Images and found something that genuinely surprised me. 100% relevant.

341770__safe_rarity_parody_diamond+dog_f

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Do you guys even check this topic any more? (eh, probably not). I've probably checked it at least a couple times over the past month despite no posts.

Well anyhow, here are four offical alternatives to some songs on S1.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/08/alternate-official-versions-of-four.html
Kinda weird. 8S

I'm guessing the next time this topic may pickup again a bit anyhow is when S4 comes out.

Edit: Ooooh, this is gooood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2VhC1QF7ww

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Hmm, I totally forgot about him. I guess he wasn't relevent enough because it wasn't about the Crystal Empire.

Anyone thought the Tree of Harmony was a bit of an easy find? I mean, if it wasn't foggy on their first visit there in S1Ep2, they could of found it then. Not that it was at the exact same area... no bridge, but still, rather close to the castle.

• 7 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

I didn't forget, I never forget, I just stopped posting because no one seems interested in responding half the time. ;P

Yes, the S4 finale was epic. Much destructive.

I have yet to watch it, but this looks like it could be good:

what in the actual hell is this junk?

Remove it for Pete Sake!

It's a topic for people who like a TV show to discuss the show and related media.

We've already fought over this and it ended years ago because we all grew up and realised petty arguments over taste in cartoons is a waste of time and reflects poorly on the community. If you don't like it, act mature and don't post in it.

LEGOCyborg12

what in the actual hell is this junk?

Remove it for Pete Sake!

It's a topic for people who like a TV show to discuss the show and related media.

We've already fought over this and it ended years ago because we all grew up and realised petty arguments over taste in cartoons is a waste of time and reflects poorly on the community. If you don't like it, act mature and don't post in it. I think you missunderstod the Site its Rock Raiders United not Ponies United.And in the rules it says no brony fan fictions cause not everyone is a brony so go away!

I think you missunderstod the Site its Rock Raiders United not Ponies United.And in the rules it says no brony fan fictions cause not everyone is a brony so go away!

This fandom has become a large part of the internet as of recent, however, again be thoughtful of the other viewers of RRU. Not all members like (and some dislike) the MLP fandom. All topics should remain clean of "Pony posts" except for the "Offtopic" category where they are permitted.

This topic has enough arguments in it already, there does not need to be another. If you have nothing to add to the subject of this topic, please avoid posting in it like the rest of us.

I didn't forget, I never forget, I just stopped posting because no one seems interested in responding half the time. ;P

Yes, the S4 finale was epic. Much destructive.

I have yet to watch it, but this looks like it could be good:
'>

• 8 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Rise my fellow bronies! For together we can rule the internet! =P

No? Yeah, I suppose you're right.... for now!

On topic: I enjoyed the season 5 premier, and that one new pony that could make pretty much anything (even solid structures) out of balloons... awesome! The others that helped at the end were also just as pretty darn good as well.

Random images regarding the most recent episode:

tumblr_nmd412tko61s7cztco3_400.gif

Cute. :3

(large)

1428461120365.gif

starlight_glimmer_face_by_thediscorded-d

Any comments Ayliffe? I know you watched it. :P

Any comments Ayliffe? I know you watched it. :P

CCGRV3tWMAAtjCU.png

*Le Gasp*

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

Back on topic, here are my thoughts on the ep (I shoved 'em in spoiler tags, just in case):

Wow, the ending was rather unexpected IMO. This is what I expected to happen:

Twilight: *friendship lessons etc*

Communist Pony: Oh my, I'm so sorry, I've seen the error of my ways. Can you ever forgive me?

Twilight: Sure! *moar friendship lessons*

This is what actually happened:

Twilight: *friendship lessons etc*

Communist pony: SHUT TEH FECK UP!!!!1!!

*runs off into caves, never to be seen again except in the final two-parter* :P

So yeah, that was a rather pleasant surprise as I thought she was gonna be just a throwaway communist villain stereotype for the opening episode, never to be seen again. I really hope we see her again, her character really deserves some more backstory and development. 

Also this ep had so many meme-tastic faces:

d3c.gif

b1e.png

a57.gif

And then there's my personal favorite:

acf.png

:P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.