Photo

~The Brony Herd~

• Please log in to reply
1803 replies to this topic

McJobless

what in the actual hell is this junk?

Remove it for Pete Sake!

It's a topic for people who like a TV show to discuss the show and related media.

We've already fought over this and it ended years ago because we all grew up and realised petty arguments over taste in cartoons is a waste of time and reflects poorly on the community. If you don't like it, act mature and don't post in it.

• Cyrem, Nishliau, Lair and 5 others thanked this

LEGOCyborg12

LEGOCyborg12

One Cyborg who rules them all!

• Bronze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

what in the actual hell is this junk?
Remove it for Pete Sake!

It's a topic for people who like a TV show to discuss the show and related media.

We've already fought over this and it ended years ago because we all grew up and realised petty arguments over taste in cartoons is a waste of time and reflects poorly on the community. If you don't like it, act mature and don't post in it.
I think you missunderstod the Site its Rock Raiders United not Ponies United.And in the rules it says no brony fan fictions cause not everyone is a brony so go away!

Cyrem

Cyrem

Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts

I think you missunderstod the Site its Rock Raiders United not Ponies United.And in the rules it says no brony fan fictions cause not everyone is a brony so go away!

This fandom has become a large part of the internet as of recent, however, again be thoughtful of the other viewers of RRU. Not all members like (and some dislike) the MLP fandom. All topics should remain clean of "Pony posts" except for the "Offtopic" category where they are permitted.

This topic has enough arguments in it already, there does not need to be another. If you have nothing to add to the subject of this topic, please avoid posting in it like the rest of us.

• Nishliau, Zephyria, Pascal and 3 others thanked this

Nishliau

I didn't forget, I never forget, I just stopped posting because no one seems interested in responding half the time. ;P

Yes, the S4 finale was epic. Much destructive.

I have yet to watch it, but this looks like it could be good: http://youtu.be/S3o0BETYLuA

Yeah, I should have picked up on the hint. I didn't realize how long it's been without a bump until after I bumped it. Whoops.