Dta File?

aLPHA

I've been doing some digging around in the DTA files and it appears that they are a game data file for models and scripts. In the ACT3INF.DTA file I found call events for models and scripts of pizpie, donut, chptr (chopper, like helicopter), motola (motorcycle laura), motoni (motorcycle nick), and various calls for files (sounds?) of Mama, Papa, Infomaniac, Nick, and Laura. I can't find any calls for brickster, though ACT1INF has many call events for him.

The pizza events are labeled 01 to 13 but the donut events are labeled 01 to 06.

Could I get some clarification?

• 8 months later...

Yes they could relate to events or they have something to do with layouts of sections of the island. I say this because there are some text strings such as:

LegoEntityPresenter
LEGO GREEN FLAT
LEGO RED
CLAW-LFT
SKELETON

As well as many references to objects. I'd say it's similar to how LEGO Racers has the track files.

However I also saw some file names that relate to GIF such as "Infoface.GIF" which was interesting...

• 3 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Yes it is, but late info then no info.

However I also saw some file names that relate to GIF such as "Infoface.GIF" which was interesting...
Sounds like a gfx file to me. (I know gifs are gfx files, but it might be the same case as the LR bmp files)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.