Offcial Drawing /artsyfartsy Thread.

Minifig9292

Angular chin, rubber elbow, awkward crotch, maybe a tad tall, but otherwise not bad.

Angular chin is on purpose becuase it makes him look more chiseled and manly. It's how I do that.

Will fix the elbow.

Real engineer has the "awkward crotch".

EngyGunslinger.png

• 6 months later...

LAWDY, What's up with all the freaking Necros!? Is February "Old Topics Awareness Month" or something???

Still I LOL'd With the Pocket Equine. Looks like Applejack was the Engie's fave pony.

LAWDY, What's up with all the freaking Necros!? Is February "Old Topics Awareness Month" or something???

Better question would be "What is up with Stan having to point out every single topic bump!?"

Better question would be "What is up with Stan having to point out every single topic bump!?"

An even better question is why did everyone ignore the dancing lizardman I worked so hard on?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ladies... er, just lady. Singular. When I'm not making LRR stuff I make people. Click on the picture for more info, sparse as it may be.

Ladies... er, just lady. Singular. When I'm not making LRR stuff I make people. Click on the picture for more info, sparse as it may be.

Where is my Robotnik picture?

I'm not very good with more traditional methods, but I do work with custom sprites quit a bit. As well as Team Stargazer, which is currently in my signature, I have made sprites for the World Championship Elite 4 for a home made Pokemon game I'm working on.

Archie.png

Elite 4 Archie is a dancer recolor and my first 5th gen sprite edit. In the game he specializes in fire types but actually only has two of them on his team, as a reference to Flint from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (in Platinum, flint had access to a larger amount of fire types).

Hachi.png

Elite 4 Hachi is a headswap of a Gambler and Blackbelt from Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen. In game he specializes in fighting types. Also, he's a slight nod at Master Roshi from Dragon Ball.

Lyn.png

Elite 4 Lyn is an advanced edit of the Beauty trainer class from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. In game she uses dragon types with one pure water type (Mylotic) thrown in for good measure.

Hikari.png

Elite 4 Hikari is a minor edit and recolor of the private investigator class from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. In game, he uses Psychic types, especially ones that could be considered for a new Light type should it be added.

I have more, though they're mostly just concepts.

Yeah, those pics are broken... :(

Fixed. Most browsers don't seem to like FTP, so I uploaded them to photobucket (which I would rather not do, but I guess I don't have a choice).

• 6 months later...
Drill Master

Lair, you have inspired me to draw again. (I stopped a long time ago because I... have no idea why...) I mostly drew (space) ships and weapons. I like your drawings. They look great. I'll look at your other drawings in a few.

Drill Master

I drew the inside of High Charity (Halo) last night without looking at any pictures, just what I saw in my mind. I still have to upload it. As soon as I do, I'll post it here. It's just a rough sketch, I haven't done shading yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.